Trusted Contributor
On 3/26/2014 Daysdee said:

I like them presenting alone; don't care for the way they act when they present together.

I agree. I don't watch very often anymore, but I don't like dual host shows and it gets worse when they add a vendor to the dual mix. I would rather the time be spent on products, not chit chat & silliness.

Valued Contributor
On 5/6/2014 Hibi said:

When is this show on? I'm glad I've missed it. Never cared for them together. Jayne is a turn off for me. Her laugh drives me up the wall (Sorry) I never watch them when they were on the Morning show. Pat is ok (except for the As Wells, LOL).....

I guess you could class me in the I Don't Want to be Entertained category. I just watch to see the products, I don't care about the filler and stories.......

ITA. When watching a TV shopping show I do it view products, get information re products, etc. I'm not watching these type shows to be entertained.

Some how, some way QVC lost the focus of what TV shopping is all about.

Speaking for myself, I have no interest in seeing the same old items presented time after time, watching show hosts doing a desperate sell while trying to be entertaining which they are not.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if any of the hosts dare to read any of the comments about them. I would think not!!

Honored Contributor

Quite the pair they are - like Laverne and Shirley.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/13/2014 lousgirl84 said:

I wonder if any of the hosts dare to read any of the comments about them. I would think not!!

I think they might: Carolyn said that some complained about her saying she owned so much of everything and didn't believe her. She was telling Isaac what she owned of his at the time.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink} I like them both. But, alone. I could never understand why they need two hosts for that morning show. Leah Williams works alone on her AM style show. Lisa Robinson hosts herself and I find it annoying that they need a side kick on the computer. Oh well it is what it is!