Occasional Contributor

I miss the morning show with Pat and Jayne on Mondays and Friday's shows. They were a team. They sold clothes but they were entertaining. Please bring them back! Pat and Jayne bring the models into the presentation too.

Honored Contributor

I don't miss them at all.  I love Katie and Gabrielle.  Happy to see the change.  Hope they change up other programs also.

Occasional Contributor

Was any announcement made that Pat and Jayne were no longer hosting the shows?  After watching them all these years and enjoying them, I would have appreciated the information.

I, too, miss them.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Was any announcement made that Pat and Jayne were no longer hosting the shows?  After watching them all these years and enjoying them, I would have appreciated the information.

I, too, miss them.

I don't think so, but it's nice to see K MG move up after 2+ years,  could Jayne want a change from that early morning routine or is she doing Q2 

I prefer Pat/Jayne alone,  I didn't care for the interaction between the 2 of them (but MO)

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pat and Jayne

[ Edited ]

I think Gabrielle and Katie pair well together.  That said, since Pat and Jayne had been paired as the morning style team for so many years it would have been nice public relations if something had been said about them no longer being on the morning show due to other assignments in various timeslots on Q2 and regular QVC. 

Pat and Jayne, and Sharon F. still appear in the opening montage of Morning Q, but none of them host anymore.  On non style mornings the hosts are usually Dan Hughes with Nancy H. or Gabrielle. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't like Pat and Jayne together.  They can both handle a show on their own. 

Why would QVC want to pair two high paid show hosts together?  Talk about a waste of money. 

Respected Contributor

I do like Katie and Gabrielle, but Jayne and Pat made my Friday mornings while I get ready for work.  I do miss them together.  Jayne is my fav host, and yes, we deserve an announcement if this is a permanent change

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

sorry but I don't miss them at all. That show had gotten tired. There are some other "regular" shows with hosts that could do with a reboot and pairing a different host with vendor since there are some hosts I simply will NOT watch.

Honored Contributor

I don't know when the last time is I've seen Jayne.  I have no idea when she's on anymore.  I liked Pat and Jayne together doing the morning fashion shows.   

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I don't know when the last time is I've seen Jayne.  I have no idea when she's on anymore.  I liked Pat and Jayne together doing the morning fashion shows.   

Jayne is on in the hour I am writing this post (2:00pm CST).  I did not keep the channel on QVC, but it appears to be an Earth footwear hour.  This mid-afternoon time slot is when I have been catching her on air recently.  It's Pat I never see.  I think she has a regular weekly shoe shopping hour on Q2, but I'm not sure when it airs.