Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

All three mentioned are good hosts, for many reasons.  Oh, by-the-way: Jayne is 60 years-old.  She didn't tell us on-air for months and months that she would be 60.  She didn't tell us about the party or the trip to "The Happiest Place on Earth."  She didn't beg everyone to tell her that she is "cool."  Jayne is a good host and a class act. 

I love this post! Very well said and soooooo very true. @maximillian, you nailed it!  

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

So nice to have Pat and Jayne on Gourmet Holiday today.  No screaming, yelling, childish behavior, gasping, talking over each other.  They take turns and do not try to outdo each other for the spotlight.  I can actually have the show on.

Thanks, Q

Yes, the "Berti gasp" is the worst! 😩  

Honored Contributor

I agree Pat and Jayne and Leah are the best! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

So nice to have Pat and Jayne on Gourmet Holiday today.  No screaming, yelling, childish behavior, gasping, talking over each other.  They take turns and do not try to outdo each other for the spotlight.  I can actually have the show on.

Thanks, Q

@Patriot3   Pat and Jayne are two of my favorite hosts.  Leah is also a great host.  All three are fun to watch.....

I agree....they are my three favorite hosts.

Occasional Contributor
I love Pat and Jayne together!! I always watch when they are together, true professional and they like each other