Esteemed Contributor

Pat and Jayne Today 4/6

[ Edited ]

So nice to have Pat and Jayne on Gourmet Holiday today.  No screaming, yelling, childish behavior, gasping, talking over each other.  They take turns and do not try to outdo each other for the spotlight.  I can actually have the show on.

Thanks, Q

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

So nice to have Pat and Jayne on Gourmet Holiday today.  No screaming, yelling, childish behavior, gasping, talking over each other.  They take turns and do not try to outdo each other for the spotlight.  I can actually have the show on.

Thanks, Q

@Patriot3   Pat and Jayne are two of my favorite hosts.  Leah is also a great host.  All three are fun to watch.....

Super Contributor
I love when Pat, Jayne or Leah are on. I think they present well without all the yelling and jumping around and cutting each other off. I quit watching because it became just too obnoxious......Please keep the 3 more mature ladies on there...they explain well, act professional and give a lot of details and food ideas! Thanks
Respected Contributor

Re: Pat and Jayne Today 4/6

[ Edited ]

All three mentioned are good hosts, for many reasons.  Oh, by-the-way: Jayne is 60 years-old.  She didn't tell us on-air for months and months that she would be 60.  She didn't tell us about the party or the trip to "The Happiest Place on Earth."  She didn't beg everyone to tell her that she is "cool."  Jayne is a good host and a class act. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Jayne Brown is the best host on QVC. I never saw her do anything silly or obnoxious. She presents well and knows to make small talk when appropriate. She always comes across as well prepared. She should give some of the other hosts some pointers.I think she is the only host that I can get through a whole show with without changing the channel.

Super Contributor

Re: Pat and Jayne Today 4/6

[ Edited ]

I agree with the OP and all of the above positive comments about Jayne and Pat. I think they both exemplify pride in doing a professional job and it shows. I've been watching the Q since the nineties and I really believe I wouldn't have even been pulled into watching a shopping channel if not for Pat, Dan, Mary Beth, Jayne, and even Jane back in the day. They were so pleasant to watch I got hooked. It was a great way to unwind and shop for D&C and Susan Graver. And Dan could sell me any gadget!!

Honored Contributor

I started watching QVC because of Jayne and Pat. I would watch the two of them together sell ice!  Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Yes I agree with all the positive comments about Pat, Jayne and Leah. I don't watch the food shows not so much because they are way overpriced and they can't be that much better than you can buy locally but because I don't want my food sitting in the back of a UPS truck for weeks at a time especially now that the warmer weather is upon us.

Valued Contributor

Agree and There are only a few duos that actually work, Pat and Dan, and Alberti and Kristen. The rest are fine when they work on their own otherwise it's too much!

Super Contributor

Yes, the show was enjoyable to watch and not a channel turner. Anyone know what the shirt was that Jayne was wearing???