Honored Contributor

@Barb114...............I dont have enough Vodka to make me buy that TSV.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

I am very happy they are back....missed them together ...as a more mature viewer I appreciate the not so trendy talk ....they are just them and I LIKE that !

Regular Contributor
I really enjoyed today's show
Pat is a little boring alone; I liked them being peppy
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Barb114...............I dont have enough Vodka to make me buy that TSV.

@Imaoldhippie@Barb114- Lol...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I watched and enjoyed it.  Thanks for putting Pat and Jayne together again --  and on  weekday afternoons. Yay!  It's rare when I watch an entire QVC show (OK, I changed the  channel a few times).  With the hosts and vendors, it seemed like old friends getting together to talk about fashion.  At least, for the few afternoons when I'm home and want to sit and chill, there will be something fun to watch on TV.   

(and I'm sure not everyone here agrees with me)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Occasional Contributor

This is my opinion of the new Pat and Jayne show. The first one was okay but as the days went on with their new show was not as enjoyable .   

Valued Contributor

I love the two together but right now I think they are trying too hard.  I would love to see them bring things inovative that they like.  It seems they are presenting items that are ridiculous and expensive.  Their friendship is real, woud like to just let them be who they are.  QVC has gotten so show biz focused.