Respected Contributor

Watched a couple minutes of Pat & Jayne on a jewelry show this afternoon and now watching them on a food show. They're so enjoyable together, in my opinion; they both look fabulous! I don't know if Jayne is wearing a wig or it's her hair but I love the style, she looks like she just came home from a beach vacation!

Esteemed Contributor

@Carolina925 Pat and Jayne have always been my favorite duo. They are both consummate professionals who understand their roles as hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pat & Jayne

[ Edited ]

@Carolina925 wrote:

Watched a couple minutes of Pat & Jayne on a jewelry show this afternoon and now watching them on a food show. They're so enjoyable together, in my opinion; they both look fabulous! I don't know if Jayne is wearing a wig or it's her hair but I love the style, she looks like she just came home from a beach vacation!

@Carolina925  you made me watch QVC. Haven't in years but buy a lot. Just had to see Jayne. Haven't seen Pat yet so i have to keep watching for Pat.  Oh there's Pat!!!

Thanks @Carolina925 

Honored Contributor

I don't usually comment on the host's appearance.  Mainly because I don't care or pay attention one way or another.

However, when I turned on QVC and saw Jane...Wow!  She looks wonderful.

I love her hair.  It curls down around her face.  It's so pretty.

She looks beautiful in the gold/yellowish jacket.

I think she looks like a 25-30 year old woman.

I've changed the channel all afternoon.  My attention span is short.

But every time I stop on QVC I see her face.  I would be remiss if I didn't post how lovely she looks.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane's jacket just compliments her - -she looks fab and with her new hair style.  

A winning combination for sure. ...................

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I agree that Jayne looks great. I read that she turns 60 in a few months and Pat will be 62 this year. They clearly enjoy each other and seem more normal and grounded than some of the hosts.

Honored Contributor

I had the same thoughts about Jayne.  She just looked great yesterday druing the jewlery show.  I was saying to myslef, what on earth is she doing?  She looks fabulous, not that she didn't before but something was different.  I like them both very much but I also did notice Pat's makeup wasn't good at all, sorry, I think the makeup people need to get back to the Q for some of the hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

I have always enjoyed both Pat and Jayne.......true professionals.

Honored Contributor

Jayne did look great. I always liked her. 

Respected Contributor

Jayne looked great yesterday. I really like her new hairstyle and I found myself drawn to her eyes. Her makeup was spot on!