Contributor
I am watching Pat and, while she always looks good, she looks happier and “lighter” (not talking about weight although I think she looks great). Has anyone else noticed that she seems more cheerful?
Valued Contributor

She looks younger and more natural without the heavy eye makeup.

Contributor
Dkay- maybe that’s it- it definitely is more becoming.
Honored Contributor

Yes, Pat looks really good and most of the other hosts look well too less made up. I noticed last night, Amy went back to dark eye makeup and black liner. Too bad. Hey, give me a break for watching. There's very little on TV. I have trouble connecting to Netflix since so many are trying at the same time. 😂

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat- Looking Happier

[ Edited ]

After a certain age, less is always better. Rarely seen an exception.

Valued Contributor

I agree. Pat is a good representative for qvc. Maybe she found the love of her life. Does anybody know if her ex is still the news anchor in providence. I don't watch that channel so I haven't seen him in years.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen Pat in quite awhile so I can't comment.  However, I saw Amy last night and I thought she looked lovely.  In that close up mirror they use during the beauty show, she was perfection.  Her complexion, make up, hair, white smile, her whole look, well done.   She did a good job, too.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor
Tends2dogs- the thought that perhaps she has found a new love is exactly what crossed my mind. She certainly deserves happiness!
Frequent Contributor

Pat's dsughter Niki (Nicole) is a reporter for WKBW in Buffalo NY. She is doing a great job and is just as lovely as her mom Pat

Honored Contributor

I never cared for the heavy fake eyelashes Pat used to wear.  I also thought she seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with them.  She looks so much better without them.  (But then, again, I'm not a fan of fake eyelashes on anyone.)