Respected Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

She looks younger and more natural without the heavy eye makeup.

Okay:  I think all of them look 100% better without all that over-done makeup.  Much younger, fresher, more attractive.

Super Contributor

What is it with Netflix? Its been hard to connect, stay connected and even to exit!  I thought it must be my Wifi speed.  

Honored Contributor

@CABRIT   Re: Netflix. I heard they acquired so many new customers (subscriptions or more watching for free that comes w/ their cable service) that they just can't handle the overload. That's as far as my electronic explanation goes. My other explanation would be: 🤷‍♀️!

Valued Contributor

Agree. She is stunning and a beautiful person inside and out

Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour   I'm just curious if you know what Pat's ex's name was.  I live in RI, that's why I ask.  I never knew that story.  I know Jane Treacy lived here for awhile at one time.

Honored Contributor

Pat always looks nice, and even better without those false eyelashes....  She's a good host!!!  She has a pleasant personality and voice and is also informative! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

After a certain age, less is always better. Rarely seen an exception.

@Shanus 

ITA, everything Ive read says that less makeup is better as we age.... And thats why I dont understand why QVC's Professional Makeup Artist have to pile it on and then those awful fake eyelashes looks like some sort of an insect that's ready to take flight!!! ......

Now one thing Im not into is the nude lipsticks because I found out myself and also read that a bit of color on the lips also helps to brighten the face and make one look younger too....And sometimes the host look washed out with the nude colors....

Cat wearing makeup!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Vince dementri

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pat- Looking Happier

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  It's the "mink eyebrows", the "raccoon eyes", and the "horsetail extensions" that age most of the QVC hosts.* Who has the energy to wear all of that nonsense when attempting to work?  LOL  All hosts appear younger, prettier and healthier doing their own make-up! Hope they continue to do so.

Remember when Cathy Levine (and other hosts of that era) always did their own make-up, set up their own props, bought and prepared the meals presented, and found their own costumes for special Gold Days?

*Not my own terms. A group of women I adore came up with those . . . and more for kicks and giggles a very long time ago! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I agree with you about the nude lipstick @Spurt .  Remember when Shawn went through that period where she refused to wear color on her lips?  Everyone would always comment that she needed color, but she went the longest time with that darn nude lip.