Regular Contributor

Re: Pat James Dementri, so good to see her.

Pat has always been my favorite.  Many years ago she used to Wednesday Night Gold (I believe it was called) and she young and gorgeous and just so likeable.  She's never changed.  I'll bet she could get along with anyone.  She is just very good at her job.

Frequent Visitor

She is agelessly beautiful in a European way. Not trendy, but classic. She always looks elegant. Hair. Makeup. Demeanor. Calm and classy.
Trusted Contributor

Not  a fan of Pat.  She seems to be alway so apologetic as others have mentioned.   Very insecure person.  Syrupy, sappy personality.

Honored Contributor

Pat used to do an 18k gold show on Saturday evenings. I remember what an excellent saleswoman she was. I no longer watch QVC but any time I have seen her in passing, I always will remember how lovely she was and nice to read she still is. 

QVC is lucky to still have her on their team.💐🌺🌼

Respected Contributor

@nevergivesup you had a very smart mother!

Respected Contributor

@CatLady72 what is this reasoning for Jewish rule?sounds silly to me.bread is considered nourishment

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of Pat's and have talked many times here about how much I liked the early Friday show with her and Jayne. 

About the apologizing: My grandmother was like that. YOU would bump into HER and she would say, "my fault." She said I'm sorry a lot. I just thought it was the way she was made! I never thought about it much, and hadn't remembered until I read some comments here. 

Maybe some people ARE just made that way!   Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Junebug54, I absolutely agree!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@CatLady72 what is this reasoning for Jewish rule?sounds silly to me.bread is considered nourishment

It has to do with not consuming leavened food, and I don't find it silly at all. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Luvsmyfam 

It's not just a silly rule.  Why don't you educate yourself about Passover before making such a comment.  Leavened bread is prohibited during Passover to symbolize their freedom from Egyption slavery.