Honored Contributor

Re: Pat James Dementri, so good to see her.

@CatLady72 wrote:

I was not sure where to post this.......On her food show 2 days ago, she was showing the cinamonn bread and she said" this would be good for Passover and Easter"...She did this a few years ago as well.....We do not eat any bread of any type on Passover.....Some one at QVC should train their hosts better that these type of foods are not permissible for Passover

Many people celebrate their holiday with others of religious differences.  There are mixed families who celebrate together.  No big deal in my book.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@CatLady72 wrote:

I was not sure where to post this.......On her food show 2 days ago, she was showing the cinamonn bread and she said" this would be good for Passover and Easter"...She did this a few years ago as well.....We do not eat any bread of any type on Passover.....Some one at QVC should train their hosts better that these type of foods are not permissible for Passover

Many people celebrate their holiday with others of religious differences.  There are mixed families who celebrate together.  No big deal in my book. 

This has nothing to do with celebrating with others of religious differences. Jews are not to eat bread during Passover, regardless of who they are eating with. It may not be a big deal in your book, but it is a big deal to those who are Jewish.

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 Well pardon me for taking a breath! Man oh man,take a chill pill!

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@CatLady72 what is this reasoning for Jewish rule?sounds silly to me.bread is considered nourishment

@Luvsmyfam 

It's not just a silly rule.  Why don't you educate yourself about Passover before making such a comment.  Leavened bread is prohibited during Passover to symbolize their freedom from Egyption slavery. 

@Bri369 , @Luvsmyfam , IMO, @Bri369  post is spot on.  She is not the one who should take a "chill pill".

Esteemed Contributor

I am sure Pat is a lovely person but her monotone drone voice  puts me to sleep.  Watching her. Now with Amal from Anybody.   

Occasional Contributor

I have always enjoyed watching Pat. I wonder if the apologies started during her divorce. Such a trying time. Lovely lady...Marybeth is great too.