New Contributor

Re: Pat James-Dementri - shiny shins ?????

Sooner,    That was so funny, It made my day!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@spent2much wrote:

Ladies, I didn't mean to be critical.  I'm actually curious.  I've never had a "wax job" and her shins looked so weird to me.  Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Since hosts are not allowed to respond here, you can ask the question on her public FB page-no account needed.

@mom2four0418,   An account is necessary for us to ask questions or post on Facebook (activity on Facebook, other than reading, has to be associated with an account).    Posting or messaging requires a login first.😊   I agree, however, that asking on Facebook or Instagram is the way to contact hosts and vendors.👍

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@spent2much wrote:

Ladies, I didn't mean to be critical.  I'm actually curious.  I've never had a "wax job" and her shins looked so weird to me.  Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Since hosts are not allowed to respond here, you can ask the question on her public FB page-no account needed.

@mom2four0418,   An account is necessary for us to ask questions or post on Facebook (activity on Facebook, other than reading, has to be associated with an account).    Posting or messaging requires a login first.😊   I agree, however, that asking on Facebook or Instagram is the way to contact hosts and vendors.👍

And of course I should know that! Thanks for the correction!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

Maybe it was just streaks of white paint?  An illusion?

shiny-legs-optical-illusion

Trusted Contributor

My shins are so dull.  

Trusted Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

probably from old age....crepey skin. She might have over used an oil. She is one i can't watch.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner @Best response..I was laughing before I got to yours but now I am laughing so hard it is working out my abs...thanks.

Contributor

@spent2much I have to admit, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it was glare from the stage lights? 

Respected Contributor

With all this blather about Pat's shins and every other question about the hosts' clothes, nails, hair style, makeup,  etc. maybe we all should get rid of our HD TV's.  I'd love to say, "who cares, get a life", but the mods will delete this post ad ban me from the board.  Opps, I just said it!!!  Give me a break!!!

Respected Contributor

This post has made me laugh out loud! I love it! I am guessing that it is from body butter like the ones from Josie Moran. They make your skin so soft and supple like silk and yes you do get a shine from it also. I love it and use it all the time so that is why I am guessing that it is something like this Pat uses. I would rather see shiny shins than dry flaky ones!!