Honored Contributor

Re: Pat James Dementri's daughter

Pat's hubby or is he her ex hubby, Vince Dimentri was also on TV news in he Philly area. 

Vanessa Herring, new Q host was here in Baltimore as a TV news reporter for a long time, Gabrielle Kirr did the early morning traffic reports here on our Fox station, and we all know Venable came from the news desk too. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Pat's hubby or is he her ex hubby, Vince Dimentri was also on TV news in he Philly area. 

Vanessa Herring, new Q host was here in Baltimore as a TV news reporter for a long time, Gabrielle Kirr did the early morning traffic reports here on our Fox station, and we all know Venable came from the news desk too. 

@Shelbelle. He's her ex.

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50......I was thinking the same thing too, I just recently found out that Rachel  Boesing was a weather girl for KNBC in Los Angeles awhile back.

Honored Contributor

Pats daughter is very pretty. I thought she was a professional dancer. It seems like yesterday she was the little girl Pat was happily talking about taking dance lessons. 

I guess she is following in her fathers footsteps working in news.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON  Pat deserves ALL the credit for raising that smart, talented young women! Her father has been MIA for most of her youth.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Beauty geek   Her name is Nicole but she might have a nickname.  Could be the daughter as that's not exactly a common name.  I doubt anyone here would know for sure.  Does she look like Pat? 

@Kachina624  That is Pat's daughter.  If you notice, Pat always refers to her daughter as "Nikki", not her given name of Nicole.

Honored Contributor

Here I was thinking the hosts may not want to divulge the location of their kids, for safety reasons.  Well, if you are a TV personality, that reasoning goes out the window.  

Honored Contributor

My gosh, it seems as though it was just a year or so ago that Pat was driving her daughter to her first year at a University.

Great job, Pat, Nikki, University, and family!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty geek @Kachina624 

Nikki DeMentri on Twitter: "Always love being able to spend time with my  family even if it's for a quick weekend! Awesome morning at #BeautyBash  with @pdementri and @QVC 💋… https://t.co/YV0rnJ63mr"

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt    Wow, they do look alike.  Nicole must be very tall as Pat is no shortie.  Good looking twosome.  Thanks for posting. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment