Honored Contributor

Re: Pat James Dementri is Such a Class Act!

I like Pat alone. But I don't particularly enjoy her in the morning with Jayne. It seems like she's mostly there to call out the colors and sizes, the little that I've seen. She's way more qualified than that.

Honored Contributor

I really like Pat and hope to see more of her in prime time hosting interesting shows...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I like Pat too, but not so much in the Fashionably Early show as she doesn't seem to have much of a chance to shine. I think she'd be great as a replacement for Lisa. She certainly has the knowledge, looks and poise. But, I'm wondering if they'll go back to the way Friday Night Beauty started with rotating the host. Who knows about Monday nights but I guess we'll know soon.

Respected Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Krimpette said:

I like Pat alone. But I don't particularly enjoy her in the morning with Jayne. It seems like she's mostly there to call out the colors and sizes, the little that I've seen. She's way more qualified than that.

Well said!! I would love to see Pat have a show of her own, without ANYONE. She does an excellent job, when she is alone.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 TN Girly Girl said: Pat used to be on in "primetime" and she was the host of "The Elegance of 18k Gold" show. She was such a class act- beautifully dressed, very poised and so knowledgeable. She made the switch to days so she could be home with her daughter, much the same as Mary Beth did when she hosted the gold shows in the evening. Now that Pat is an empty nester it would be wonderul to see her on in the evenings.

Pat had shows similar to Lisa years ago. The 18K gold shows were primetime and elegant and she wore beautiful gowns and it was a very popular show. Pat was a very popular host then. I didn't care for her presentations the last few years. Pairing her with Jayne Brown did Pat no favors. I prefer her hosting alone. I doubt she will do PM Style unless she is in a rotation. QVC will probably pick a newer/younger host. Just hope it isn't Courtney--why some think she can step into Lisa's shoes is beyond me. JMO I hope they rotate the PMS hosts.

Super Contributor

Pat is ok, however I think the choice will be Courtney.

Honored Contributor

Courtney and Antonella would be my least favorites to take over Lisa's shows. Remember, some of the shows run three hours.Smile I would like to see a polished, poised and experienced host take over or even rotation would be good, so even if we don't care so much for watching a host, it wouldn't be every week. JMO, I'm sure QVC will do what they feel will make the most money and not base it on my opinion. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I really don't dislike any of the host but some are just not pleasant to watch or listen to, for me anyway.

Honored Contributor

I also remember Pat doing the gold shows. She was really good and knew her stuff.

Valued Contributor

Pat is just great!
Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 lucymo said:

I like Pat too, but not so much in the Fashionably Early show as she doesn't seem to have much of a chance to shine. I think she'd be great as a replacement for Lisa. She certainly has the knowledge, looks and poise. But, I'm wondering if they'll go back to the way Friday Night Beauty started with rotating the host. Who knows about Monday nights but I guess we'll know soon.

I'm not sure we will... Whoever hosts PM Style tomorrow might or might not be the permanent host... I'd love to see Pat doing it! Friday not beauty isn't one I watch often anyway, so I don't really care. I did see where Alberti will be at least co-hosting it though.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...