Contributor

Re: Pat James De Mentri outfit

Pat wore a beautiful pastel American flag sweater a while back. I called QVC and they said that it’s Pat’s own personal sweater and everybody wants it. I searched all over the internet and found it on a site called Blueberi Boutique. When I went to order it a notice came up saying: “ever since a QVC host wore this sweater on the air, we have been swamped with orders. We will be getting more in, but it will be a while” so I went ahead and ordered it but am still waiting. That was about a month ago. They did get in touch though to let me know they haven’t forgotten my order. Maybe Pat should start her own line of fashion. 🙂
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Just today, DH and I were saying how young Pat and most of the hosts look without tons of TV makeup.

We were saying that Pat could pass for 26 yrs. young. 

Beautiful.  Heart

She looks great, but I don't know about 26.....

Honored Contributor

Pat does look really good. Her clothing looks great on her and her makeup is pretty as well. She looks thinner, and her makeup is lighter and it really looks great! She is so pretty and has a great head of hair.

Trusted Contributor

Why does she wear so many bracelets?  I wonder she can even lift her arm!  I guess everyone to their own taste.  

Respected Contributor

@NantaOf3 wrote:
Pat wore a beautiful pastel American flag sweater a while back. I called QVC and they said that it’s Pat’s own personal sweater and everybody wants it. I searched all over the internet and found it on a site called Blueberi Boutique. When I went to order it a notice came up saying: “ever since a QVC host wore this sweater on the air, we have been swamped with orders. We will be getting more in, but it will be a while” so I went ahead and ordered it but am still waiting. That was about a month ago. They did get in touch though to let me know they haven’t forgotten my order. Maybe Pat should start her own line of fashion. 🙂

@NantaOf3 I ordered that sweater from Blueberi Boutique.  It took awhile, but I did get it, and it is very nice (I read somewhere that someone was unhappy with theirs and returned it...but mine was cute and definitely a keeper).  Under $40.  The company was very good about communicating, and let me know when to expect it.  I would not hesitate to order from them again.