Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Pat J Dimentri commercial

This is the Halston top I was thinking of but now that I look at it, it's really not all that similar.  LOL  However, in looking through the Halston tops, there are several that have that same drapey front and long back and are cheaper.

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Short-Sleeve-Knit-Top-with-Chiffon-Drape-Front.product.A278663.html?...

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

sq3_Spot1_LisaRinna_03182017.jpg

Here it is in the ivory with the TSV cropped cargo pants

I wear different color skinny tanks under them to get a different look. Very versatile & stylish

@Chi-town girl

I'm not talking about the pants....everyone has their own style....but Lisa Rinna in the morning..............me this crazy cat lady (which Lisa likes to make fun of) has only one thing to say about your photo................

images (3).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I was wondering when someone was going to comment on that commercial with PD in it. That is the most crazy unflattering clip I have ever seen, Pat looks  like she is confused and losing her mind.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pai is a very attractive woman but she has to stop with the face enhancements....getting to be too much.