Regular Contributor
She does a commercial in I think an olive green wrap top. Is it a Qvc top? I want it!!! Does anyone recognize it???
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pat J Dimentri commercial

I saw that commercial and was wondering about it, but not for the same reason as the OP!!  I think it is the strangest ad I have seen in a while!  

Pat is one of the hosts that I really enjoy hearing and

watching.  She is such a pretty woman. But in this ad, she looks off kilter. Her expressions are slightly cockeyed!!  In one spot, her eyes look almost crossed and in another spot, one eye is definitely closed!!   Just not a good look for Pat......

Honored Contributor

Are we talking about the shoe shopping commercial?  It's a little different.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

It's a Lisa Rinna top.   It was a TSV last year.  

Honored Contributor

I like Pat as a host.....but that commercial is a little wacky....it looks like the film crew had Pat make all those expressions and then edited stuff in later and some of it is a bit off kilter....LOL.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

It's an awful commercial.   Pat looks goofy in it.  I like Pat and am embarrassed for her!  

Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
She does a commercial in I think an olive green wrap top. Is it a Qvc top? I want it!!! Does anyone recognize it???

@MommaNJ629 - I saw that commercial recently and immediately recognized her top - I own it in the black and ivory. 

Pat is wearing the dusty fern.

It is a bit pricey, but it's fabulous and worth it! I wear skinny tanks under the twist top. Always get compliments. 

It's never been a TSV. Lisa first offered it a couple years ago to go with one of her cargo pant TSV'S.  It sold out in one airing. They brought it back last year. Wish they woukd offer it as a TSV with a lower price point. I would buy the other colors

A278424
Lisa Rinna Collection Twist Front Top with Camisole

a278424 (1).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

sq3_Spot1_LisaRinna_03182017.jpg

Here it is in the ivory with the TSV cropped cargo pants

I wear different color skinny tanks under them to get a different look. Very versatile & stylish

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pat is so beautiful and gracious. 

But QVC, that commercial is plain awful!!  The way they have her moving; that over-aggressive smile when she's taking photos of the shoes -- it's painful to watch!

Honored Contributor

I believe Halston did a top kind of similar to this that was a TSV.  The back was knit and the front was woven.  It's been on clearance for a very long time.