New Contributor

Is Pat Demetri's outfit available on QVC?  She is wearing a tan pant and a tan striped shirt with a white swoosh through it.  Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@AReviewer It looks like the only item Pat is wearing today is DenimCoJacket1 

Take care, 

Susan

Occasional Visitor

I second your question and asked customer service. I also asked them about the handbag/totebag that Meredith was carrying a couple of minutes ago. I wasted my time and effort because they had no answer and no means for me to get an answer. To me, that is unacceptable. It's getting to the point of being a dealbreaker after many years and many thousands of dollars of customer purchases. SO DISAPPOINTED.

Contributor

I'm watching and she just said her top is from her own wardrobe so it's not a QVC item. Didn't mention the pants.

Contributor

I was ready to order her outfit. I wish QVC would post the models color and brand of eye shadow, foundation and lip stick/gloss when they are on air. I want to order the eye shadow or lip gloss, but you haven't any idea what their wearing. I seen where they are posting the models size of clothing their wearing. Now, QVC lets post the make-up etc.    

New Contributor

Thank you.  I liked the top and was hoping to purchase.

Trusted Contributor

This made me chuckle.  I pictured Pat appearing on screen, in nothing, but a Denim & Co. Jacket. 

At least, the multiple threads, about a Host being inappropriately attired, might have some merit💜

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@AReviewer It looks like the only item Pat is wearing today is DenimCoJacket1 

Take care, 

Susan