QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  Pat is a perfect host!

Honored Contributor

I like Pat and agree that she does a nice job with most everything she presents.

I do wonder how long her, Mary Beth and few others will remain though??  Should be interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree on Pat, generally.  I didn't watch her yesterday.

I don't watch qvc anymore, just the video presentations of the items that interest me, and the videos are so frustrating.  They don't model the items anymore, exceot for a quick flash.  I saw very little modeling of the jewelry pieces for which I watched the vdeo.  Robert Manse wore the jewelry more than the host.  I don't remember if there was a model for the RM pieces I watched.  When they had a model for other jewelry, it was just a flash, the rest of the presentation they just held the item, showed one view.

I like to see the jewelry and the fashion on ladies.  Frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat Dementri

[ Edited ]

I think Pat is one of the most lovely, warm, considerate, and thoughtful hosts QVC has.  She seems like a delightful woman.  I also do agree that her ceaseless apologizing gets weird at times, but it's a quirk that doesn't take away from her being a top host in general.

That's the beeeaaauuuty of it.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I remember back when Pat did the 18K gold shows.  I actually was able to afford a few pieces back then.  Have you noticed both Pat and Mary Beth never have to work with a co-host?  At least I haven't noticed it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@harrahslady wrote:

Hi, Back in the "old" days the Hosts always had a ruler with them and took time to explain everything, They also used to have color swatches so you could see how the jewelry would look with different colors. I sure miss that . Im glad we have the older hosts that still do that.

Yes, I remember that! Especially Kathy Levine! That's been a while. Now all the hosts do is focus on where you're going to wear them....which we already know. I loved when they had color swatches and rulers. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I remember back when Pat did the 18K gold shows.  I actually was able to afford a few pieces back then.  Have you noticed both Pat and Mary Beth never have to work with a co-host?  At least I haven't noticed it.  

@depglass  Pat used to have regular shows co-hosting with Jayne Brown.  More recently, Pat has a new Sunday morning show where she co-hosts with a different host each week.  This coming Sunday Julia is her co-host.

I can only remember Mary Beth co-hosting once in a while, in shows like Gourmet Holiday, and a few Christmas shows with Rick.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pat Dementri

[ Edited ]

I like the calmness both Pat and Mary Beth seem to have when hosting and they're easy to understand and listen to, rather than a hyper, giggling and fast talking host.

Frequent Contributor

I like Pat very much and enjoy the way she presents. I especially like the way she works with Susan Graver.  The few times I've seen them together in the past, Pat would let Susan just talk her way into exhaustion and has little else left to say. At that point, Pat gently resumes her role as sales host and gets her nickel in.