Respected Contributor

Re: Pat Dementri's Daughter Won an Emmy

[ Edited ]

Congrats to Nikki.  She is a beauty.  Pat is a proud mama!  Glad she could be there with her.  Two lovely ladies.

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness what an honor.  Pat must be over joyed.  What a lovely picture.  Thanks for posting and congratulations to NikkiSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's happy as is her mom and it's am accomplishment, to be sure, even if a local Emmy, regardless of the market, is hardly an anomaly in the news business.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper... How wonderful for Pat's lovely daughter Nikki !! Pat must be so proud !! Thank you for posting this and Nikki's picture! 😊
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper If you go to the WRTV website, you'll find another picture of her and a full bio.

Valued Contributor

I agree nice to hear about Nikki Dementri accomplishments.Pat is a host  that has kept her personal life private which I respect .

Just wondering how someone could say Vince Dementri  now has no part in his daughter's life,if you know Nikki, Pat or Vince personally but if  are you assuming that is not right that is private.

Hearing recently a host saying  my daughter was heading back to her apartment in Manhattan with her cat and a supply of my  NY Bagels, she shockingly was on a Gourmet Food Show, and once again got one daughter into her presentation.If she is on a shoe show heard about the orthopedic doctor told her daughter to wear this brand,makeup item this has helped one of my daughter's skin clear up so.

Enough is Enough take a lesson from a 100% professional host.

Occasional Contributor

True, but then again, why does anyone want to live in NYC. It'd be nice to visit, maybe go to a Broadway show, Rockefeller Center at Christmas, see the Rockettes and maybe a little more sightseein. To live in NY where the cost of living is ridiculous, you get nasty walking down the street, on a great day you can only see grass in Central Park and all the rude people thinking they're high and mighty and better than others. That's just pure scary and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. You don't HAVE to live/work in NY, Chicago, Hollywood, Miami or any other big "popular" city to win an award for doing outstanding work. People do it every single day in some of the smallest towns in America others have never hear the name of, but it doesn't make it any less important, outstanding or newsworthy. If you are dedicated, work hard and earn an award, you deserve it and you should be proud of yourself. One should never be told they or their award is any less important or successful at their job because the award they earned wasn't acknowledged by everyone nationwide. People believing they have to have "notoriety" is part of the problem in our society today. What does it teach our youth about hard work, dedication and moral values when they see an entire family make millions of dollars with the help of social media and the oldest daughters sex tape supposedly being "accidentally" leaked? Now most kids don't know what it is to work hard. They want to stay on social media while sitting in the comforts of home daddy and mommy have worked hard to provide so they can get "popular" too. My point is, with hard work, dedication and determination, anything is possible for ANYONE. Congrats and way to go Nikki. You did a great job!!! And Pat, congrats to you too! You are an awesome Mom and a shining example of a parent with clear moral values. Thank you for showing others how it works.
Occasional Contributor

That's because Pat Demintri ex husband was a big time newscaster in the area before he was fired and they divorced. .  Nikki has been exposed to the news business all her life.