Honored Contributor

Re: Pants to wear to an office

@jackthebear wrote:

depending on your size and location TJ/Marshalls have lots of work type pants and reasonably priced

@jackthebear    LOCATION is the "key" here.   What we wear in Phoenix to work is a whole lot different from NYC....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

If I were still working in an office, I'd  be wearing my IM 24/7 pants (of which I have many!!!!).

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

depending on your size and location TJ/Marshalls have lots of work type pants and reasonably priced

@jackthebear    LOCATION is the "key" here.   What we wear in Phoenix to work is a whole lot different from NYC....

was more thinking of how close the stores are to OP, here we are surrounded by stores, but other areas might not be.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Talbots!  All sizes and types and they are having blowout sales today (70 percent off on some).  They have great pants and a variety of styles and of sizes!  It's worth a look anyway! And they have lots of sales and such.

Regular Contributor

I work in an office and can wear jeans, but I do have some nicer pants I do wear from QVC.  I have several pairs of Isaac's 24/7 and I have two pairs of Susan Graver's premium stretch.  They are not too dressy but nicer than jeans.

Super Contributor

Some of you didn't understand the assignment! OP said "from QVC" not stores with doors.

Honored Contributor

Check Joan Rivers.

Honored Contributor

This vendor sells these in petite, regular and tall.  They were just on today.  They can be worn in the office or a more casual setting.  

A476526

Women with Control Luxe Ponte Slim Leg Pants

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Sooner, Like you, I will bend the rules of this “assignment” in the interest of good advice.

I am a huge fan of Talbot’s.  I buy on their sales and have a good collection of their beautiful knits.  You can’t beat their end of season sales.  Glad to see others take advantage of these bargain classic clothing.

Respected Contributor

My every day work pants are Isaac 24/7 ankle pants.