Honored Contributor

Page moving all over the place?

Does anybody have a clue why when I'm on the page here at QVC that says "All Forum Topics" the page stays "still" (it is "anchored")

but when I arrive at the page of actual discussion (like  the page discussion topic ie " A.M Style Live Chat") 

the page keeps moving all over the place?

The site for "The Loft" did this and I stopped shopping there.

It's annoying!  Q fix this!  Increasingly, Google searches and others as well as shopping sites seem to be controlling what we get to see and how we see it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Page moving all over the place?

@LTT1 ~ I posted about this a few weeks ago.  And it's still happening to me.  Plus, for some unknown reason, the QVC header keep dropping down and covering the screen.  What's up with that?!?  

Maybe they want all of us to go away and never come back.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

Thank you do you have noticed this too?

I share your feelings...it makes me feel "unwelcome"

and I refuse, just absolutely refuse, to deal with and or shop at a place that cannot be bothered to keep their I T friendly.

I actually stopped shopping here for awhile because of this

so, if they want us to go away....show me the door!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1    If only you knew how many times people have complained about QVC's jumping pages and how much time IT  has spent trying ti fix it!   It has been constant for years and, as you've observed, it still jumps.  Guess you'll just have to shop and chat elsewhere because it's a permanent situation. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen that happen.

If you tell them your configuration - device, operating system, and browser - there's a better chance they'll be able to help.

Honored Contributor

Some of us have been expressing problems with this now for weeks but it appears we'll simply have to get used to it since it looks like either no one is concerned about fixing it or no one is able to fix it. Just another in an long stream of Q Forums website glitches. Hey, look at it this way, at least we can sign on today.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I haven't seen that happen.

If you tell them your configuration - device, operating system, and browser - there's a better chance they'll be able to help.

I have to say I doubt it. They've been given all that information repeatedly and nothing is any better.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LTT1    If only you knew how many times people have complained about QVC's jumping pages and how much time IT  has spent trying ti fix it!   It has been constant for years and, as you've observed, it still jumps.  Guess you'll just have to shop and chat elsewhere because it's a permanent situation. 

@Kachina624  Interesting because I recall you mentioning this problem long ago, but for some of us it just cropped up a few weeks ago. It now appears to be permanent for us too, since there would seem to be no fix in sight.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb    I recall many people griping about it since we last went through "the change".  I was one but I had lots of company.  Either I've adjusted or it's gotten a little better  as it doesn't seem as bad as it was originally. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@stevieb

LOL! That’s the TRUTH!😁