Respected Contributor

Page jumping getting worse!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but the page jumping has gotten worse over the last week.  It is so frustrating to think you clicked on a topic only to find out you actually clicked on the topic before or after the one you wanted.

QVC, PLEASE tell us how to stop this.  I am on a laptop as always.

Regular Contributor

Re: Page jumping getting worse!!!

The page jumping is so irritating!!  This is the only forum that I experience this.

Esteemed Contributor

I get page jumping on my tablet, but not on my laptop or computer.  It might be the device you're using - not QVC.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

QVC has the worst online ever in all my years online.  They make enough money, hire good professionals or experts.  At least it stops me from spending more than a few minutes on here.

Valued Contributor

Lately very bad for me. May be partly due to being away from home in a resort area using tower reception? Ugh.
Honored Contributor

I have written to them, others have written to them many times; there have also been multiple posts-the answer is "they are aware" and are trying to fix it. But this has been the answer for a year, most recently a month ago.

Either they don't know how to fix it, it's too much money to redo the site or they want to keep the layout with the banners and possibility using tons of cookies or something. I don't know but obviously they are not fixing it!

And it is not our devices because as many have said-this is the only website-QVC's that it happens on!! It is extremely annoying!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I'm on my iPad....yes, I've noticed the jumping

getting worse over the last month.

I'll tap on Fashion..then notice everyone is talking about handbags. 

"That's weird", I think.

Then I noticed I'm in the Handbag forum.  JUMP. Ha.

First-World Problems, I guess! 

Valued Contributor

I agree, it is horrible.  and no, it is not just the devices we are using, as I do not have this problem with any other website.  And it happes on both tablet and laptop. 

New Contributor

So irriateing. This is always on my Android. Sometimes I give up and log out!!!!Please fix this and all the other glinches!!!!

New Contributor

I to expierence jumping constantly. Is happening on these pagers as I read the blogs!!! Please fix!!!!