Honored Contributor

Re: Packages didn't arrive by Dec. 25

It's not just QVC - I had a Target package that didn't make it by Dec. 24th for their guaranteed deivery.  Things happen and I probably should have ordered sooner.

Honored Contributor

I would not rely on anything from Q arriving on time if it was ordered after December 5th.  No way, no how.  

Honored Contributor

IMO, if the hosts promise that an item will be received before Christmas regardless of when it was ordered, and it is not, then QVC should refund the price of the item.  That is what Amazon did for me and that is what QVC should do for their customers.  You cannot blame UPS, USPS or Fedex.  QVC knows what delivery service is being used, knows the possible problems yet continues to "promise."  QVC is responsible.

Valued Contributor

did anyone call customer service and discuss these issues? I'm interested to hear what they said in response

Respected Contributor

It has been discussed over and over about how slow the Q's shipping is.  Why would anyone wait till the last minute knowing full well this is a possibility?  Any of us who order online, need to realize sometimes delivery dates are pipe dreams.  It's our responsibility to order early or shop brick and mortar.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50

I called customer service and they did say I could return for a full refund and I would not be charged for the return label.  It is still not here!

Respected Contributor

@MandyG06

Yes, they will take back for a full refund, but that doesn't help my dissapointment, or my gift recipients.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine

They should not be promising something they cannot control.  On another note, every other thing I ordered from Other Retailers arrived as promised.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine

I ordered December 14th, hardly the last minute especially when they were  promising Christmas Delivery well past that date.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 2 tops from the Fresh Produce website.  Guaranteed Christmas delivery. According to UPS tracking, it will be delivered today. 

I did not need it for Christmas and their shipping is usually very slow, so I was surprised they would make that claim a few days before Christmas.