Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @Krimpette -- I think it's inappropriate right now to be selling self-tanner.  Just my opinion................

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

Agree - QVC must have huge margin on product lines for Susan Graver, Denim & Co, Barefoot Dreams, Women w Control, Anybody, Logo, Quacker, and Isaac......same product lines over and over and over......unless I am missing something QVC used to have more variety.  Only one I have had success with is IM and even then it is hit or miss  (for most part I stick to his T-shirt's now that I know which fabric/style is good and which to avoid).

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

As much as I love QVC they seem completely out of touch during this pandemic.  It just seems silly to be ordering chachkies ( a Pineapple ?!?!?) right now. Im sorry. I am keeping dollars close to the vest and only buying essentials.

The world and our lives don't have to end because of the pandemic.  If someone buys a little something like this, perhaps it gives them a feeling of normal.  I've been stuck in my house and my son is doing my grocery shopping because I'm in a higher risk group and it gets tough at times.  Thank goodness I can still walk my dog 3-4 times a day. Mental health is just as important as physical health during this crisis.  

Honored Contributor

We dont know how much of the Q's supplies they are getting, they may have to be "filling in" with what they have.

Stop being so selfish and critical during these trying times.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@ValuSkr  Remember....QVC2 is no longer live for now.

I figured this out on my own, did they make an announcement about this, just wondering.

Respected Contributor

Re: PROGRAMMING

[ Edited ]

I don't understand why anyone would be confused or extremely critical about programming right now. We (the world) are facing a crisis we've never dealt with before. Just look around, our world has been turned upside down and sideways. It's going to be awhile before things get back to normal.

Valued Contributor
@ Diva on The Q that is exactly why there is confusion & criticism...I think everyone is looking for the lives we once knew so well. We try to find normalcy where there isnt any anymore.
Valued Contributor

Pleeeeeez Grooms, get a life.   Be glad QVC is staying on the air live on main channel and making the absolute best of bad times.  If you don't like their "programming" turn to the depressing fake news channels.  Perhaps the reason Susan Graver is on perhaps more than other clothing brands is because she is local and one of their favorite designers.  You can always shop for other brands on QVC's outstanding website.  Once again, be glad QVC is on the air with upbeat hosts, happy live models, beautiful set designs and outstanding customer service.  I could not even believe your post!  In very poor taste!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

@ValuSkr  Remember....QVC2 is no longer live for now.

I figured this out on my own, did they make an announcement about this, just wondering.

@Hooty 

They did. I think they might have sent an email about it and someone posted in a thread. 

Very limited staff and hosts mention it and apologize in a vague manner. I don’t watch regularly but caught that twice. They don’t have a reason to apologize; it would be nice if they came right out and named the elephant in the room. We all know it is there.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @willdob3 !