Super Contributor

I recorded todays Denim and Co, and didn't watch until 12.30 PM Pacific time. Carolyn Gracie said the price on a striped pant would go up $11 at the end of the show, so I wasn't going to order.  I looked at Recently on Air items at 1.30 PM and the price was the same as it was in the show.  I hope this was a mistake and not a sales tactic.  

Respected Contributor

I would think an honest mistake.  Producer in her ear probably told her that.

I have seen where an item was totally sold out  but rechecked next day and was able to order something.

I order two tops both in process forever it seems and one on its way and other back ordered.   Looked on line and top in my size and color still available.  What gives? II will just sit back and wait and see what happens.  

Seems to me system not always updated.

Valued Contributor

@CABRIT wrote:

I recorded todays Denim and Co, and didn't watch until 12.30 PM Pacific time. Carolyn Gracie said the price on a striped pant would go up $11 at the end of the show, so I wasn't going to order.  I looked at Recently on Air items at 1.30 PM and the price was the same as it was in the show.  I hope this was a mistake and not a sales tactic.  

Ms. Gracie is not the person that you look to for the truth. After all she has two of everything including 500.00 vacuum cleaners on each floor of her house. Sales tactic probably yes to intimidate you to buy.