Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I have to agree.  QVC is selling tee shirts for $50!! At least Macys and other stores have great sales and you don't have to pay for shipping either way.  I have cut down on my purchases from QVC because of the high cost of the clothing & shipping charges. It's expensive to try something on for $15 should you need to send it back.

@Pecky

I found some regular priced T-shirts at Macys for $12.98.....(Karen Scott brand) and  that about covers only what QVC charges to "try it" (cost to return clothes back to QVC) let alone their outrageous price for their t-shirts..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

And you don't think clothing sold in N&M and Macy's is made in China!

True, but if it does not fit I don't have to pay to send it back.  I am not much of an online shopper because of the cost of returning.  I enjoy walking the mall to shop for my clothing.

Susan Graver has some things that I like but I just cannot justify the price and the idea that something might not fit, even tho I check the measurements very carefully.  I gave up on her pants a long time ago.

Honored Contributor

lol-oh wow-not! Now thats a horse of a different color!Woman Frustrated

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

QVC is neither Macy's nor Nieman-Marcus -- nor is it Dollar Tree.  If you feel QVC's prices are too high, do not shop here.  Prices have indeed gone up here, but they have gone up everywhere.

As far as "doing away with shipping charges," are you serious?  Do you actually live in a world where you think shipping is free?  Seriously? 

Please come out from under the rock you live under and embrace a world where lots of retailers have free shipping! Since you ask, I'm very serious about saving some money and shopping where shipping an item is free. That's the world I live in. 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I have to agree.  QVC is selling tee shirts for $50!! At least Macys and other stores have great sales and you don't have to pay for shipping either way.  I have cut down on my purchases from QVC because of the high cost of the clothing & shipping charges. It's expensive to try something on for $15 should you need to send it back.

@Pecky

I found some regular priced T-shirts at Macys for $12.98.....(Karen Scott brand) and  that about covers only what QVC charges to "try it" (cost to return clothes back to QVC) let alone their outrageous price for their t-shirts..............

@Spurt wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky

I buy that brand all the time.  Good fit, good prices.  I order online and use their codes for a discount plus Ebates.  If something doesns't work out, I can easily return it to the local store.