Esteemed Contributor

I was glad to see him on air! Didn't know abut his  cancer so was surprised about his hair cut.  Thoughts of strength and healthy recovery for him!!

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

Wish him the best.  So much cancer.  I wonder why?

I fear it is because we are being bombarded with radiation- wi fi, Bluetooth, cell phone signals. This technology became prevelant in the 1990s and takes about 30 years for the cancers to develop. It is very scary. I fear for young people today who are addicted to technology and whose lives seen to rebolve around it. 

@Reeverit is not just young people who are addicted to technology and whose lives revolve around it. You never seem to pass up a chance to say something negative about the younger generation. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.

Respected Contributor

@FatCatinCT wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

I fear it is because we are being bombarded with radiation- wi fi, Bluetooth, cell phone signals. This technology became prevelant in the 1990s and takes about 30 years for the cancers to develop. It is very scary. I fear for young people today who are addicted to technology and whose lives seen to rebolve around it. 

not to mention all the cr@p in our food

I do not have cr@p in my food.  Good grief.  

@FatCatinCT 

Super Contributor

Re: POOR NICK CHAVEZ

[ Edited ]

@KatieB wrote:

@FatCatinCT wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

I do not have cr@p in my food.  Good grief.  

@FatCatinCT 

Unless you eat 100% organic and even then, there are pesticides, perservatives and all sorts of additives to food.  Additives that can alter genetic expression, epigenetics.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are right @FatCatinCT  So much bad stuff in our food these days---especially processed food.  Only way to truly know what's in your food is if you grow it yourself organically.    I buy organic fruits & veggies when I can but even then I wonder is it REALLY organic? 

Honored Contributor

I NEED  to vent about the use of the word--poor-- when describing someone with cancer---I had breast cancer, had many tests, scans, pokes and proddings along with surgery, chemo and radiation and now meds----never did I feel poor!!! I felt scared, angry, tired, scared--yes said that twice--but almost always--I was very grateful that I had the incredible team of medical people that helped me thru all of it---never did I feel poor. I got tired of everyone telling me sorry too---I didn;t look sick for the most part I felt pretty darn good and have to say --enjoyed the lack of having to fiddle with doing my hair everyday for the next 8 months---and I did lose alot of weight which was a hard type of diet . So please think of better words to describe a cancer situation--it may be hard but not 1/1000 th as hard as going thru it. Not offense to OP just had to vent.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shawn said on her show that Nick had the same cancer as her  father.   Shawn should have not opened her mouth.  Mr. Chavez stated that he is a private person.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FatCatinCT wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

Since you're so superior to the rest of us in your food choices, why don't you tell us what YOU eat so we can all be guided by your wisdom?

Honored Contributor

@QVCPhobe then why are you also telling everybody?  

Glad he is doing better.  Always liked Nick.