Honored Contributor

Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: POOR NICK CHAVEZ

[ Edited ]

He just said he's recovering from Cancer and had chemo. He looks good, what a blessing !

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

He just said he's recovering from Cancer and had chemo. He looks good, what a blessing !

@Goodie2shoes  ... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Respected Contributor

Wish him the best.  So much cancer.  I wonder why?

Respected Contributor

Re: POOR NICK CHAVEZ

[ Edited ]

He looks great , he is an ispiration for anyone facing a health crisis. Not important , i  like his hair short.

Valued Contributor

I am so happy he is doing well. It was nice to see him again.

Contributor

I LOVE LOVE LOVE NICK I'M SO GLAD HE'S OK...I AM A HAIRDRESSER AND WORKED IN SALONS FOR YEARS...EVERY HAIRDRESSER I WORKED WITH OR ANY FAMOUSE HAIRDRESSERS I DON'T

CARE WHO THEY ARE NICK IS THE BEST. I HAVE SEEN OVER MY ENTIRE YEARS OF WORKING AS ONE..NICK IS THE BEST HAIRDRESSER EVERRRR!!!!HeartHeartGOD BLESS NICK SO GLAD HE'S DOING WELL..

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I fear it is because we are being bombarded with radiation- wi fi, Bluetooth, cell phone signals. This technology became prevelant in the 1990s and takes about 30 years for the cancers to develop. It is very scary. I fear for young people today who are addicted to technology and whose lives seen to rebolve around it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I fear it is because we are being bombarded with radiation- wi fi, Bluetooth, cell phone signals. This technology became prevelant in the 1990s and takes about 30 years for the cancers to develop. It is very scary. I fear for young people today who are addicted to technology and whose lives seen to rebolve around it. 

Pure speculation.  

Super Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

not to mention all the cr@p in our food