New Contributor

POOR Cust experience- Bose & Echo

I don’t understand why the echo attachment didn’t come with the Bose sound system that was the TSV. Now I didn’t get my voucher for the attachment and the vendor doesn’t have any more to give out. Amazon and QVC have a partnership so i don’t know why we couldn’t get the attachment with the radio. Ow I just have a very expensive radio that I don’t need. The only reason i bought that was for the attachment which I don’t have. I will b sending this back if I don’t get a voucher in the next day or so! Please make it easy for ur customers and include all things in the offering - it’s stupid to have to wait a week to get a voucher and wait another week for an attachment to use. Extremely FRUSTRATING!
Super Contributor

Re: POOR Cust experience- Bose & Echo

My voucher was folded in the invoice, I almost missed it, 

New Contributor

Mine wasn’t. Still if it was it is stupid to have to fill out a voucher for something. It should’ve come together
New Contributor

My voucher for the echo didn't work. It claimed it had already been redeemed. I had to sign up for an Amazon account which I didn't want. Still waiting to see what customer service will do about it. They said to call back in 5 days. I agree, both should have been shipped together. Why make it complicated?

Regular Contributor

I was expecting the voucher to be in the box (as they said it would be during the presentation). However, it was shipped separately and I received it the same day I got the Bose. I redeemed it that night and I had the input device in two days. 

Honored Contributor

@ozzie wrote:

My voucher for the echo didn't work. It claimed it had already been redeemed. I had to sign up for an Amazon account which I didn't want. Still waiting to see what customer service will do about it. They said to call back in 5 days. I agree, both should have been shipped together. Why make it complicated?

@ozzie 

in order for the echo device to work you have to have an amazon account. i dont think there is any way to get out of that.

my voucher was shipped separately. it showed it was shipped separately on my order status page. it was NOT in the box that the bose came in. i got my bose two days ago and it is working fine. my voucher is supposedly on its way from ontario california.....it left on 5/16/19. i do already have an amazon echo that is stand alone and connected to my amazon account and also linked to my cell phone via the app.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@ozzie wrote:

@ozzie UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Esteemed Contributor

The Echo is basically Alexa.  You must have a Amazon account with any Alexa device.  Having a Amazon account is no big deal.  They do not bother you with tons of emails. Amazon has very good customer service also.  

Honored Contributor

@daboss 

did you receive everything yet?

i got my redemption certificate via UPS about a week after my bose came. i just got on my amazon account and followed the instructions and it will arrive in one day if i choose OR in a week if i want to get a $1 digital credt to my amazon account.

yes, you do need to have an amazon account......or set one up at the time you get the voucher. once you input the information the echo device will show as 0.00.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein

I purchased a bose that was to include the amazon input voucher. Never received it. Isn't this false advertisement? When I call QVC to ask where is the voucher, I get a different answer every time. Huge disappointment!!! Going to return the Bose because the voucher apparently will never arrive. I have not shopped QVC for years, usually shop at HSN but now worried because QVC bought them. Hopefully they don't ruin HSN.

Shop alot with Amazon prime and never have any issues. Very disappointing QVC and also your customer service people seem to not care and  have an attitude.