Occasional Contributor

Why was the time for PM style changed to 10 pm???

Honored Contributor

Today... Big mistake if you ask me... I could see them cutting it back to two hours, as three was often too long... But they should have put either Amy or Lori at the end of this block... I have no interest in either and won't be watching... On the other hand, having PM Style on until midnight more or less means yet another night I'm not watching QVC... I enjoyed PM Style followed by Issac, but thanks to the brain trusts that came of with this scheduling gem, I guess maybe I'll catch Issac from time to time... and that'll be about it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I think the whole show was a hot mess - Shawn seemed almost frenetic; distracted. She and Isaac kept interrupting one another - it was (for me) uncomfortable to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to watch the five hours of programming...I definitely did not like Inspired Style...I guess I don't like the models with microphones...Iris talking while Amy was presenting made it very distracting....Left the program when they started the TSV..came back at 8pm...

Lori's show...well I could only watch not listen...as I was on the phone...so I can't assess how I like that one....

Then we get to PM Style.....well I tried to watch...when they launched into the TSV...I changed stations and went to the News....I dislike Beauty during Fashion...we don't put Fashion into the Beauty shows....I never went back....

I will try to watch next week....

Super Contributor

I think we have to give everyone a few weeks to settle in and get comfortable. I'm sure they'll all be more relaxed each week. It's natural to be a big nervous when you are debuting new shows. Over all, good job everyone!

Honored Contributor

I don't care how relaxed they get, the line up isn't to my liking so why would I keep giving it a whirl? I won't be watching Amy, I won't be watching Lori and I see no reason for them to have gotten rid of almost all the familiar models from PM Style. About the only thing that might (and it's a big might) stay on my radar is Issac... What a shame, more rotten decisions made by QVC management.

Respected Contributor

The other shopping channels and the old-fashioned B & M stores are becoming more and more appealing to me. I saw Sanita shoes on another shopping channel today. They seem to be good quality and some come with good prices. The host did not run and jump and scream either. B & M stores are offering good discounts. I'll vote with my wallet, like they say.

Honored Contributor

I agree. I'm 'going shopping' more and watching less and less home shopping, and when I do, I'm watching less and less QVC and at least a bit more of the other options. They need a serious makeover and Monday night was so not it...