Super Contributor

Re: PLEASE stop telling me "No worries!"

How about the host that says " $20 bill alert".  Can't stand her, not even a little bit.  I do change the channel when she is on, especially with the other host she is paired with.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Maybe you could turn it into  a drinking game then it wouldn't bother you so much.

While I don't drink, I sometimes use the same basic idea to get in a little extra exercise. 

Every "happy dance" is 3 sets of 25 reps with a 4lb handweight.

Every "here's the thing..." is 16 corner-counter pushups.

Every misused or made up word from Shawn is 20 donkey kicks and 3x down and up the basement stairs.

You get the idea. 

@x Hedge  Are you the most creative poster here or what? First, detailed cat-wash instructions, and now this.  (I'm sure someone will object to "or what?") Woman LOL

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

With all the words and phrases from the Hosts, it seems as if I´m missing a lot by not watching QVC. You know what, I prefer it this way.

It makes me smile when someone mentions words and phrases used.

Honored Contributor

It's not them, it's you.  Change channel and watch a movie or something.

Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  Thanks so much! I’ll notify my friend. 

I’ve tried to get her and another friend to at least read forums. There’s so much information here and many knowledgeable people.

NOW, if I can’t ever get my two large Lock & Lock containers back from my daughter in law I won’t neeed to order more. Guess I’d better watch for sales! Thank you again.

Honored Contributor

I have always enjoyed Chris Pryme and bought a lot of L n L which I love.  Patty seems to giggle a lot and use the term "no worries" way too much.  I guess she must have been the rep. before I became a QVC customer in 1993.  I don't remember her from back then.    

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I have always enjoyed Chris Pryme and bought a lot of L n L which I love.  Patty seems to giggle a lot and use the term "no worries" way too much.  I guess she must have been the rep. before I became a QVC customer in 1993.  I don't remember her from back then. 

---------------

I do prefer watching Chris over Patty.  Chris is a bit calmer and giver better descriptions of the items.  Chris also has a great sense of humor and can keep up with the hosts' funny comments!!

Honored Contributor

Add it to the list of over used tiresome repetitive words/expressions the hosts and vendors use daily.  I shop on line Q so I don't have to be annoyed.  No worries, lol !!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

David said there will be a third Lock & Lock host to pick up shifts as well. Neither Chris nor Lock & Lock are going anywhere.