Contributor

PLEASE STOP WITH THE TEMTATIONS!

Don't get me wrong. I really like Temptations. I have many pieces. But I can't stand how often the same presentations are done. It's getting to be the Temptations Channel. Please discover some new products to hold our interest. After watching for over 20 years I'm starting to drift off and watch other shopping channel just to see different things.

Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE STOP WITH THE TEMTATIONS!

jenjen, I agree with you. Also, I don't know why they are still being sold on Q because of all the bad reviews and complaints of cracking and breaking before, during and after baking.

Trusted Contributor

This is a house brand for QVC, and it sells incredibly well,. A?s such, they will not be offering competing products or reducing airtime anytime soon.

While there are a small group of vocal people who complain about the product, the fact is there are millions of satisfied customers -- many of whom cannot wait to add new pieces to their "collection." As QVC derives significant revenue from these products, and QVC is in the business to make money (the bottom line driving programming -- not anonymous comments on message boards), these products will likely be around for a long time to come.

Frequent Contributor

Speak for yourself. I enjoy the presentations!

Super Contributor

On 4/8/2015 luv my Golden said:

Speak for yourself. I enjoy the presentations!

She is speaking for herself.
Contributor

I don't like the stuff. Was a huge fan of Polish Stoneware, which was a far superior product.

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Crisso said:

Image result for pictures of the temptations

LOL, we have a couple temptations albums.

I watch a little bit of Q on Sunday, I barely see one TT presentation. I generally come here to search for things I buy, I don't leave the channel on QVC

People seem so obsessed with it, how about enough with watching it? I'm sure there are other channels. I wonder when I see all the complaints people make about everything.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*

Ditto
Valued Contributor

next: the Platters