Trusted Contributor

Re: PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYER FOR THIS BEAUTY VENDOR

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

It is amazing to me that people will take the word of something they saw on TV or a website (naturalnews.com is the biggest offender of out and out lies) but are completely skeptical over years of research from various respected schools and/or agencies from doctors and scientists that are highly regarded with impeccable credentials. 

I don't know how to say this without sounding mean or cruel but when any person tries to use "studies" or information they have collected from natural news.com or any of their contributing members, I immediately know they are idiots with very little hope of listening to any reality. They have no problem listening to these idiots who have had checkered careers and will listen to any nonsense they come up with with but actual studies that confirm the exact opposite of what their snake oil salesmen tell them is immediately suspect. How do you reason with people like that? I have decided it is best not to. Let them do it their way. I just hate to see them spreading false info to others but hopefully they have the sense to sort it out for themselves. 

I hate to disappoint but I have never ever even heard of natural news.com. I don't surf the web for information. I get that from appropriate resources, references, materials, people (experts) and major life experience from a lifetime of intense work.

Have a Merry Chrisrtmas!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

dooBdoo wrote:

Tissyanne wrote:

Anyone can follow her in this journey on facebook under Dana Bledsoe This Moment. She has invited all who wish to receive her updates weekly to like her blog page. My best thoughts and prayers to this lovely woman in every step of her journey. 

For those who want to follow or communicate with Dana Bledsoe, I see she's providing updates and details on her personal blog:

"Dana Bledsoe This Moment"

link:  http://danabledsoe.com/

and her public QVC Facebook page

"Dana Bledsoe, Perricone MD for QVC"

link:  https://www.facebook.com/danabledsoeqvc/timeline?ref=page_internal

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I, too, worry about "alternative" methods, and I always hope everyone works closely, face-to-face, with physicians and other trained professionals who know their individual histories, sensitivities, needs, etc.  Sending prayers and positive thoughts to all who know what it's like to face cancer.

I mean no offense to anyone, but this thread has become so contentious and probably not the most beneficial to anyone's good health.  I wanted to repeat this contact information for those who want to follow directly what Dana has chosen to share with everyone.

Best wishes to all.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This thread has gotten ridiculous. First of all, if anyone else had come to the board and started such a thread, the OP would have had a fit. She's done so in the past.  Now she's acting as if Dana has had direct communication with her about her situation.  The fact is that Lisa did an interview with Dana where the return of Dana's cancer was revealed.  

Then we have a poster who refuses to understand that maybe, just maybe, there is absolutely nothing that traditional treatment can do for Dana.  Dana never revealed where in her body the cancer has returned.  It's not as if she found out a week ago and decided to seek alternative treatments.  Give the woman some credit for being intelligent. 

And FTLOG if you really want to spread your wealth of knowledge and advice to Dana, the information has been posted here to do just that so she will directly see it rather than posting here and "hoping" she reads it. 

Your comments are incorrect. Besides, does everyone know about an interview with Lisa? Doubt it. And why so nasty? I would not have a "fit" so please don't assume things. Secondly, you do not know if Dana spoke to me directly, although she DID! Again I repeat, no one knows me but surely make plenty of assumptions about me.

I've never seen such a group of unkind women who make such disparing remarks to total strangers they know nothing about.

You do know that this Forum can be accessed even from other countries? You think me a bored housewife here in the U.S. who sits at the computer scoping out events? Who has time in a very busy life?

At this point my thread speaks out much more about women who post here than it does my desire to get women to ban together in intercessary prayer. Pity really.

And here at the birth of Christ you use slang and take his name in vain.

Mores the pity there.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Prayers for a Christmas miracle that she be healed. Way too young for such a burden.

Trusted Contributor

Praying for Dana