Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYER FOR THIS BEAUTY VENDOR

@Ms X wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

As with all threads like this none of us has enough information to be making any informed suggestions, nor were any asked for. Dana and Lisa had a hour long video chatting about their lives, and Dana simply revealed a return of her cancer, and how you could follow her holistic treatment plan on her blog which has already been mentioned. She is a well educated adult woman seeking her own desires within her heart, and she is not asking for advice in any realm. I do pray for Dana, and her family, today, and always. 

I have yet to hear of a holistic therapy that works against cancer.

Ms X, Are you familar with the phrase?

"You can lead a horse to water (but you can't make him/it drink)."

Now, it is time to move on.

With all due respect, sometimes it's necessary to be more persistent with those whom you care about just to make sure they'll be okay.  It took me two years to break up my sister's inexplicable affair with a complete loser/high school dropout who I knew the second I met him was insanely jealous and NUTS.  It was worth it, though, as she has been married to the guy who I helped her get back with for 35 years.  BTW, she had to hire A BUNCH OF POLICE to guard her against her former boyfriend at her wedding because he spent the years after their breakup threatening to KILL HER AND HER BOYFRIEND.  I don't know whether he ever threatened me because no one ever told me, but he certainly depised me.  To make a long story short, sometimes one needs to be persistent.

Even I, an imperfect person can see a pattern in your behavior. You meddle into other people's business. Your sister is one thing. However, how many times do you have to repeat the same thing. Dana whoever, probably doesn't even read these boards and the OP doesn't even know Dana personally. The OP just wrote down her well wishes.

BTW, I am curious about you. Is your life perfect? Are you married? In a relationship? Do you have children who you have to repeat rules over and over.  How do your friends and relatives really feel about you? Do you even know?  Come on. Really? It isn't your life. Don't worry about everyone else. Worry about yourself. There is another quiote "when words fall on deaf ears".

Let's move on. Health and Happiness.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalMom wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

As with all threads like this none of us has enough information to be making any informed suggestions, nor were any asked for. Dana and Lisa had a hour long video chatting about their lives, and Dana simply revealed a return of her cancer, and how you could follow her holistic treatment plan on her blog which has already been mentioned. She is a well educated adult woman seeking her own desires within her heart, and she is not asking for advice in any realm. I do pray for Dana, and her family, today, and always. 

With all due respect, sometimes it's necessary to be more persistent with those whom you care about just to make sure they'll be okay.  It took me two years to break up my sister's inexplicable affair with a complete loser/high school dropout who I knew the second I met him was insanely jealous and NUTS.  It was worth it, though, as she has been married to the guy who I helped her get back with for 35 years.  BTW, she had to hire A BUNCH OF POLICE to guard her against her former boyfriend at her wedding because he spent the years after their breakup threatening to KILL HER AND HER BOYFRIEND.  I don't know whether he ever threatened me because no one ever told me, but he certainly depised me.  To make a long story short, sometimes one needs to be persistent.

Even I, an imperfect person can see a pattern in your behavior. You meddle into other people's business. Your sister is one thing. However, how many times do you have to repeat the same thing. Dana whoever, probably doesn't even read these boards and the OP doesn't even know Dana personally. The OP just wrote down her well wishes.

BTW, I am curious about you. Is your life perfect? Are you married? In a relationship? Do you have children who you have to repeat rules over and over.  How do your friends and relatives really feel about you? Do you even know?  Come on. Really? It isn't your life. Don't worry about everyone else. Worry about yourself. There is another quiote "when words fall on deaf ears".

___

My, my, DogLvr.  Such a hostile post.  I do hope that someone who knows Dana will read what I and others have posted here about current treatments and make sure that she considers all her options.  Holistic treatments don't work.  Plus, sometimes people need a push and strength from people outside of themselves to do what they must do to benefit themselves in the long term.  Since you asked, I'm particularly good at doing that for friends and relatives.  I've always been that way.  If I knew her, I would surely do that.  Given your reaction to my concern about a woman so young, DogLvr, I will not be conversing with you again. 

Respected Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

___

My, my, DogLvr.  Such a hostile post.  I do hope that someone who knows Dana will read what I and others have posted here about current treatments and make sure that she considers all her options.  Holistic treatments don't work.  Plus, sometimes people need a push and strength from people outside of themselves to do what they must do to benefit themselves in the long term.  Since you asked, I'm particularly good at doing that for friends and relatives.  I've always been that way.  If I knew her, I would surely do that.  Given your reaction to my concern about a woman so young, DogLvr, I will not be conversing with you again. 

Okay. I will accept your decision and move on. HInt! Hint!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalMom wrote:

@CalMom  First off, IMO nobody leads a "perfect life."  Because it's life and humans are involved, it isn't perfect.  Second of all, does the above mean that your criteria for having a perfect life mean  being married or in a relationship?   Are we back in the 1950s?

Honored Contributor

This has to be one of the oddest threads I've read in sometime. The OP may have good intentions but ended up sounding as if she's somehow in the know with her comments, as if she were actually speaking for this vendor, and also trying to enforce what should or should not be posted here.

Then a poster suggests that the vendor should stick with traditional medicine and not seek alternative paths. Some of us agreed with her. But then she kept going and going and going.

And now we're talking about what makes for a perfect life, or some such thing?

Very bizarre.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

This has to be one of the oddest threads I've read in sometime. The OP may have good intentions but ended up sounding as if she's somehow in the know with her comments, as if she were actually speaking for this vendor, and also trying to enforce what should or should not be posted here.

Then a poster suggests that the vendor should stick with traditional medicine and not seek alternative paths. Some of us agreed with her. But then she kept going and going and going.

And now we're talking about what makes for a perfect life, or some such thing?

Very bizzare.

Very true. I hope QVC sees fit to remove the whole thread. Dana's health condition should not be battled back and forth over here. 

Honored Contributor

I have read some of the posts from the OP about certain hosts and or vendors. She mentions emailing with them or hints that she inside knowledge of some of them. I take what she posts with a huge grain of salt.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

@CalMom  First off, IMO nobody leads a "perfect life."  Because it's life and humans are involved, it isn't perfect.  Second of all, does the above mean that your criteria for having a perfect life mean  being married or in a relationship?   Are we back in the 1950s?

Pearley, I think you missed the point. Ms. X has stated her position over and over and seems over the top when it comes to wanting everyone to see her point of view because it is "the correct point of view". My comment regarding her life merely has to do with whether her behavior (which I suspect) carries over into her personal life and she is meddlesome. If you read further, you will see that her response that she does. She was involved in breaking up her sister and a boyfriend and proud of her accomplishment because she did not see this boyfriend is a good fit. Who knows, maybe he was a bad fit and she did her sister a favor. However, this strong need to control things that are not in her control seems to be more of an obsession and until you agree or do it her way, she will continue.

I am a breast cancer survivor, so this thread peaked my interest. It appears that some people can become lonely and envision some of the hosts or vendors as their personal friends.

Wishing someone peace, hugs and love is one thing. Trying to make sure that the afflicted woman  with cancer is contacted so that she seeks "proper treatment" is another thing.

In no way did this thread become a "what consisitutes a perfect life". Again, it was merely an approach to light a fire to a particular person that her opinion is an opinion and she should not worry if Dana got her information. To state that her post is the most valuable on this thread is probably more alarming than anything. When I responded that "Yes, your post is the most important" it was written more in jest just to appease the indivual woman that she put it to rest which is what I should do.

I agree, this thread is strange.

Happy Holidays.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@CalMom wrote:

Pearley, I think you missed the point. Ms. X has stated her position over and over and seems over the top when it comes to wanted everyone to see her point of view because it is "the correct point of view". My comment regarding her life merely has to do with whether her behavior (which I suspect) carries over into her personal life and she is meddlesome. If you read further, you will see that her response that she does. She was involved in breaking up her sister and a boyfriend and proud of her accomplishment because she did not see this boyfriend is a good fit. Who knows, maybe he was a bad fit and she did her sister a favor. However, this strong need to control things that are not in her control seems to be more of an obsession and until you agree or do it her way, she will continue.

I am a breast cancer survivor, so this thread peaked my interest. It appears that some people can become lonely and envision some of the hosts or vendors as their personal friends.

Wishing someone peace, hugs and love is one thing. Trying to make sure that the afflicted woman  with cancer is contacted so that she seeks "proper treatment" is another thing.

In no way did this thread become a "what consisitutes a perfect life". Again, it was merely an approach to light a fire to a particular person that her opinion is an opinion and she should worry if Dana got her information. To state that her post is the most valuable on this thread is probably more alarming than anything. When I responded that "Yes, your post is the most important" it was written more in jest just to appease the indivual woman that she put it to rest which is what I should do.

I agree, this thread is strange.

Happy Holidays.

Just to be clear, my mention of the "perfect life" stuff was not directed at you but just a part of the twists and turns in this bizarre thread.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I have read some of the posts from the OP about certain hosts and or vendors. She mentions emailing with them or hints that she inside knowledge of some of them. I take what she posts with a huge grain of salt.

What an amazingly negative post from a stranger. You are certainly welcome to say what you like, but I just wonder why you are so very skeptical ?

Your very remark infers that I may be not truthful about what and whom I post. That isn't very nice.

Moreover, you have no idea of who I am or whom I know, email with or anything else.

I wonder why you are so hostile?

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Woman Happy