Honored Contributor

PLEASE HAVE SET TIMES OF "NEW" ON Q2

Q2 is making me nuts. It doesn't note which shows are  new and I record them only to see "Previously Recorded". Maybe decide from 9AM-4PM will be LIVE programming every day. There are plenty of hosts and new ones hired to cover these time slots. Items shown are usually sold out or different pricing by the time I see the show. Useless.

I gave up and am not watching that channel at all.

Valued Contributor

Re: PLEASE HAVE SET TIMES OF "NEW" ON Q2

Don't make yourself ill by being stressed out by the Q. Their are more important things in life to worry about.

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

Don't make yourself ill by being stressed out by the Q. Their are more important things in life to worry about.

@MrSour   Not stressed, but my "auto record" picks up all these show titles whether new or repeats. Just deleted them all. 

Super Contributor

I agree, they do need to do a better job of promoting which time slots are new.

I am not sure about the weekend days, because I don't usually catch them, but I do know that on Wednesdays and Thursdays, QVC2 is live from 1pm to (I think) 9pm with fashion and shoes.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanus  The people in charge won't read your post. Write to tammy.kriebel@qvc.com

Esteemed Contributor

Your supervisor if I remember correctly. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

Q2 is making me nuts. It doesn't note which shows are  new and I record them only to see "Previously Recorded". Maybe decide from 9AM-4PM will be LIVE programming every day. There are plenty of hosts and new ones hired to cover these time slots. Items shown are usually sold out or different pricing by the time I see the show. Useless.

I gave up and am not watching that channel at all.

@Shanus 

A LOT of people, like me, share your same opinion and now we totally ignore Q2 even though they've added some live programming back....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

It's easy for me to toggle between all of the six QVC and HSN channels since they are all under one streaming channel on my Roku lineup.  I never record any shows. I switch channels between shows all the time and catch a lot of the Live shows if I'm watching TV shopping at all.

I thoroughly agree with you that set times would be immensely helpful.  Why does QVC continue to make it harder for viewers to pleasantly shop?  I don't know.

Esteemed Contributor

Even if they choose not to have the same live hours every day on Q2, it would be very helpful if they'd bother to post some indication in the program guide of which programs will be live/new. I've been posting ad nauseum about this for months with no changes. It's currently not even reliable to check to see if programming is live because a host is associated with a Q2 show in the guide; sometimes they're listed and sometimes they're not, and sometimes there is a live show without a host.

If QVC wants to continue to spend money on live shows with nobody watching because we didn't know there was anything to watch, I guess that's their problem. If I remember, I'll go back and check all the items recently on air for both channels at the end of the day, but it's not worth wasting time trying to watch live or sift through recordings.