Honored Contributor

Re: PEEL OFF LABELS and INVOICES

I've been making a copy of the return label on my printer. Cut it out and tape it on the pkg. Yes, annoying and time consuming...another great reason why not to purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had to grit my teeth a time or two while attempting to peel them as well.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Contributor

Yes, I hate the stick on labels on the outside of the box too. I have rec’d items from their new warehouse in Ca whereby I have to peel off the shipping label on the outside to get to the invoice underneath! Anyone could peel down the SL & know the contents of the box!
Occasional Contributor

I ordered Harry Slatkin As Is candles as I have in the past only not to receive the item.  UPS had the label but no package.  Today 4/20/21 I received Harry Slatkin TSV candles only with no label and return label.  Only a small sticker at the end of the box that had my name  and address on it.  The new labels have to go, or I will go else where to shop.  This has to be some kind ot a joke. $50 for a set of candles and you would think QVC would put a label on the box that would adhere.  I did email customer service, and of course, they replied with a cutesy understanding that I was upset.  No problems with HSN, they just need to start carrying Harry Slatkin and I will switch over to them.

Regular Contributor

Agree, agree, agree.  Who comes up with these kinds of ideas???  Totally lacking common sense and customer convenience.  Bring the old shipping receipts and return label format back!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@bluehydrangea 

It must save money on their end; they have forgotten about customer satisfaction.

Valued Contributor

Both my friend down the street and I were just talking about this very subject. Worst idea ever from QVC! I have now received three items in a row that had NOTHING included--no invoices, return forms, or return shipping labels. Come on, QVC, surely you can do better by your customers than this!