Contributor

PEEL OFF LABELS and INVOICES

Please make these go away!  Worst idea ever.  The big wigs should try living in the real world before coming up with such stupid ideas.  Trying to reduce the number of returns??  Many may think twice (or ten times) before ordering - hope the Q is saving lots of money with the new label, to offset loss of business.

Honored Contributor

Re: PEEL OFF LABELS and INVOICES

@xvi045   Why not post (copy/paste) your concerns in the Suggestion Box forum area?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

No doubt about it, they're pretty annoying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion.....I did post in Suggestion Box as well.  (I was just really @#**ed off and needed to vent. - hoping someone is paying attention.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ran into my first and you're right.... an idea not worth having.  I'm a very long time shopper (over 30 years) and there is so much I will no longer buy.... shoes, food, and original waist Denim & Co. pants I've been buying for years because they've changed the sizing on me and my size (in my closet now and I'm wearing) could fit someone twice my size!!!  My suggestion?  Hire people with GOOD business ideas,  Not everyone has good, sound, practical, savvy business ideas.....  and if you're finding that people are stopping their buying, take into consideration that it might be more to it than just customers losing interest....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

These things are Horrible. Wish we could get enough posters to complain and maybe they would do something.

Honored Contributor

They are beyond horrible.  They tear apart everytime.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree that these labels are the worst ever.   Hate them and the mess they make.  Mine arrive all out of shap as they slide around and stick to other mail.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

Can you explain what you're talking about?  I'm missing something.  

Super Contributor

I agree! I have something to return and cannot peel the label apart without tearing it.