Honored Contributor

Re: PAYING YOUR OWN RETURN SHIPPING (NOT USING QVC LABEL)

Make your own label or draw a large black line through the ups code?

Trusted Contributor

@MSUSpartan155 wrote:

I agree.  I always remove any return label from the return paperwork I send with the returned merchandize.

But wouldn't you think it would be pretty obvious to the person receiving the return that if the QVC return label is "inside" the package, chances are the customer did NOT use the label?

Contributor

@KathyPet, @Mpdal1
I agree with the QVC label the insurance is provided & also you should be able to track your return in Order Status on QVC.com! You can always track your package as it is shipped out to you. It's not always precise, but maybe a range of time of delivery! I hope you find it...that Sucks! 😁
Honored Contributor

This issue has been going on for several years now.  IF QVC WAS GOING TO EVER FIX THE PROBLEM IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FIXED BY NOW.  

They are never going to address it or fix  the issue

All those people who do not check to see if they were over charged are just adding to QVC’s bottom dollar.   That is probably millions of 💵 dollars in  QVC’s greedy pockets.

Regular Contributor

@12andcounting, yes, this happened to me recently and it was very frustrating. I just wonder if I've ever missed it before.

Respected Contributor

I generally figure out my refund prior to sending on my own dime.  I always remove their label.  I also check each refund to see if correct.