Honored Contributor

Re: Overload, Jill Martin and Shawn

@twinsister wrote:

The TSV presentations are too often and too long.  I just heard them say the TSV is one of Oprah's favorite things, so they will be repeating that with every presentations,

For me, I don't care what Oprah likes and it certainly doesn't make me buy a product.

@twinsister Any time I hear something is a favorite of Oprah, I run away like it is the plague.  She has become way overexposed and overbearing.  She needs to as Colonel Parker admonished Elvis, "make a graceful exit while you are still loved."

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

They both want to be stars,don't watch turn the channel

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I think the Gili brand seems to be just trying to re-create items that are already a hit, for instance, the throws.  When Lisa brought the brand which were her ideas, I believe, they were great unique items. Like her posh presents. They were great, now everything is just mundane  and repeats of everything else they sell at the Q with maybe a slight change. Maybe the brand needs to replace Jill, not a big hit with her.

@KACEE1115   Nothing GILI has ever fit me properly and has had to go back. It runs very small, IMO. If I can't wear a size 2 in a line, something. Vanity sizing maybe, but I don't buy into that. It seems too many GILI items go to clearance at ridiculously low prices...a rectangular bag with metallic outer wallet comes to mind...a theft waiting to happen. It was reduced so low...well below 1/2 price and still all colors remained. The quality in bags, IMO, just is not there. The clothing is also too trendy for my taste and expensive for the lack of quality. 

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

The TSV presentations are too often and too long.  I just heard them say the TSV is one of Oprah's favorite things, so they will be repeating that with every presentations,

For me, I don't care what Oprah likes and it certainly doesn't make me buy a product.

@twinsister Any time I hear something is a favorite of Oprah, I run away like it is the plague.  She has become way overexposed and overbearing.  She needs to as Colonel Parker admonished Elvis, "make a graceful exit while you are still loved."

@Nonametoday   Uh, if it had not been one of Oprah's favorites, I never would have heard of Barefoot Dreams...3-4 pieces later, that I love, don't know whether to thank her or not for that expense. The rest of her items, food, gadgets, silky pjs, Meh!

Valued Contributor

All has been said.I agree with most  THANK YOU!!