Esteemed Contributor

Re: Overload, Jill Martin and Shawn

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

QVC must have taken classes in doing things to the extreme.  This channel needs an enem-.

@Jinlei 

Dear QVC.....

Image result for cats dressed as nurses

BWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Now  gili jill will expound over and over and over upon her new abode and her home interior decorating skills with the fab gili line.  Gag me with a spoon.

Could you please tell us how you really feel?   LOLOLOLOL

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know which is worse:  GILI Jill rambling on and on or having all those Spanish graphics pop up on the screen.  Click.  Watching something else.

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I don't know which is worse:  GILI Jill rambling on and on or having all those Spanish graphics pop up on the screen.  Click.  Watching something else.

I have never seen Spanish Graphics????  

Honored Contributor

@Pugsnkisses wrote:

Did anyone else notice the size of Jill Martins engagement ring!  OMG It looks like a 10 carot diamond. Fiance must be wealthy!

@Pugsnkisses   ...or could be Diamonique. It's good enough for Amy Stran's engagement ring. 

Trusted Contributor

Jill does have a very beautiful ring! 
HeartHeartHeart
I have been focusing on that mostly in Friday's TSV presentations!

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I have never seen Spanish Graphics????  

I haven't noticed them either, but they kept flashing them tonight.  I don't read Spanish, but it looked like it was advertising the return policy among other things. . .

30 Dias Para, Operadores en Espanol Estan Disponibles, Si Usted io solicita, . . .

IMO the last thing they needed to do was add more graphics to the screen, especially ones that I can't even read.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe 

"Spanish operators are available, if requested..."  the "30 dias para "is an incomplete thought.  It means 30 days for...but it doesd not finish the thought to say 30 days for what.  Maybe they mean 30 days to return, but it does not say anything about the extended Christmas holiday return policy until January 31, 2020.

Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 

Whatever happened to all that druzy?  I never bought any of it, thought it looked like glitter glued to the stones.  It seemed to be on every jewelry line, now it's never seen.  I wonder if those who purchased druzy items still wear them.  

Respected Contributor

I just tuned in for the first time today, so I didn't get the overload.  However, after the final presentation of the TSV, it was noted that this throw evidently was one of Oprah's faves.  The message was since OW likes it we all need to purchase the throw.  No thanks!