Honored Contributor

Re: Over 3 hours on hold with customer service

Based on reports that retailers such as Amazon are removing these products from their websites (at least until proof of compliance with safety regulations are provided), I would think QVC would be doing something similar.  CNN has an article about this topic on their website.  It lists at least some of the boards that are not being sold right now, as well as mentioning a few that are still available.  Hoverboards are a big problem for retailers right now.  Having said that, it would behoove QVC to communicate with their customers relative to their position on this subject.

Valued Contributor

I thought I was going to be on hold a lot longer but at approximately 17 minutes in they picked up in the early evening.

My issue was the Keurig TSV which was showing delivered but never made it to my residence. In the past when I have had "delivered" items not show up, QVC had me wait 7-10 days before the did anything. It looks like they move quicker during the holidays once they get to the call. My account is being credited for the payment already made and all future easy pays have already been removed. I have some hope that whoever it got delivered to in error will give it back to UPS or do the right thing in some way.  I can't help but think it is cheaper this way than if I had to return it, but it would have been nice to have had the option to choose.

Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I don't believe anyone would sit on hold for that long.

I don't believe it either.  Not on a shopping site.  But, I was recently on hold, off and on, with the IRS for 4 hours on one call.  It was ridiculous.  They came back on the line every 3 minutes telling me they were still working on the problem.  LOL  What a joke they are, and unfortunately one of the only ones I would stay on hold for.   

New Contributor

Sorry that you and the other poster does not believe I was on hold for 3 hours.  It's was very simple.  I put the speaker phone on so I could sit the phone on the counter while I cooked dinner, on the table while I ate dinner, on the counter again while I cleaned up dinner and then on the end table while I worked on my iPad.  

New Contributor

Re: Over 3 hours on hold with customer service/Swagway

We Have One On Order That Is Suppose To Be Here In 2 Days .Just Called To Check The Status And They Said They Have No Information On It Because It Is Coming Directly From The Manufactor.You Would Think They Could Keep You Up To Date On Something They Promised To Have And Delivered By Christmas.

Respected Contributor

I thought the Skagway was one of the ones that were ok 

Esteemed Contributor

This is just POOR customer service, POOR management, POOR business that no longer cares and is on its way to failure! 

New Contributor

According To Thier Website It's The Knock Off's That Are Having The Problems.

But We Haven't Heard If We Are Getting It Or Not ? Has Anyone Else  That Ordered One Received It Yet?It Was Advertised Guaranteed To Arrive By Dec 17 th .We Know A lot Of People Have Quit Selling Them .But It Would Be Nice To Get A Answer. All QVC Can Say Is It's Coming From The Manufactor .

New Contributor

My credit card was charged yesterday and received an email(I had sent one asking) the email stated that I will have it by Christmas and will have a tracking number from UPS within 24 hours. I think the confusion is that there are knockoff "swagways" just like everything else has fakes.

New Contributor

Thank You That Makes Me Hopefull.