New Contributor

Over 3 hours on hold with customer service

This afternoon I spent over 3 hours on hold for customer services and never got through.   Finally tried late this evening and got through.  There has been NO communication on what is being done with the advanced orders for the Swagways.  Totally fed up with this run around customer service is giving out. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Over 3 hours on hold with customer service

I tried calling numerous times today, and never got to the point where I could even be on hold.  I got a busy signal every time.  I finally sent an email, but haven't received a response. 

Frequent Contributor

Just a suggestion, If I have to contact customer service I email them instead of calling. I have had very good luck with this, they respond within 24 hours.  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

I don't believe anyone would sit on hold for that long.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

I thought QVC was selling a different brand.  Oh, well, it's not something I'd be interested in getting anyway.

Contributor

We bought that same board from Amazon.  It's one of the brands that could catch on fire, so we are returning it.  Amazon is no longer selling it.

Honored Contributor

Your call got lost......try hitting "0"......and see if you get a live operator......if not, redial and hit "0" instead of the options.    (I operate switchboards).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Hello, @AlliRissaMimi and welcome. Smiley Happy

Sorry that happened to you. I think QVC is very busy because it's the holidays right now. If you like, you can try contacting one of the QVC moderators that'll post below. Their names are:

@Keyai

@Melvin-QVC

@Beth-QVC

@Wayne-QVC

@Amy-QVC

That's not all of them, but those are all the moderators and administrators that I could remember. Hope this works out well for you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

I always hit the O button but hold times all weekend and all day today were ridiculous.  I couldn't get through and I called first at 8 a.m this morning and 4 other times, was disconnected and never got to talk to anyone about why my refunds are taking so very long.

Contributor

The few times I have had a question or concern, I used the Live Chat  . Somebody comes on right away and I get instant attention and an answer or resolution. Amazing service.