Frequent Contributor

I just noticed that on the homepage the retail outlets have been removed. I did get the QVC Outlets Newsletter in my private email, but I hope the retail outlet locations and sales haven't been permanent removed from the homepage because I tell friends to go there and check what the sales are!!! Anyone else notice this?

Honored Contributor
Someone posted the outlets are being closed.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
I think that some, but not all, of the outlets are closing. I was in the Rehoboth Beach outlet last Sunday and there was no indication that it's closing.
Respected Contributor

We have a QVC outlet in our town and it's closing Nov. 9. They seem to have plenty of business, so not sure why they are closing. According to the sign in the store, there will only be 3 outlets remaining; one at West Chester, another in Lancaster, PA and one in Delaware. So, if you live in those areas, you are lucky.

New Contributor
Couple of weeks ago I was at the Mebane NC outlet. Signs posted that QVC has decided to close all outlets. Closing date i think is November 13
Valued Contributor

So WHERE will they dump all the returns, etc? I wonder if they have made a deal with some company.....or perhaps they will just bag it up and send it out again. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Respected Contributor
On 10/13/2014 bluegrassbaby said:
On 10/8/2014 luvnshihtzus said: Couple of weeks ago I was at the Mebane NC outlet. Signs posted that QVC has decided to close all outlets. Closing date i think is November 13

Wow...what is going on...I hope they have some liquidators lined up to take all the returned merchandise. I've been seeing QVC things turning up in SC at various discount stores.

I live in Mebane, and yes they and all other outlets are closing except for the ones in West Chester, PA, Lancaster, PA and Delaware.

Occasional Visitor

Are there any outlet stores still open?

Valued Contributor

@stevall wrote:

Are there any outlet stores still open?

@stevall 

I know this is question is current on an old post, but here's the answer at this link:

Outlets as of Aug 2015

Hope this helps; it is from a link on the homepage called About Us.