Respected Contributor

i bought several items during Friday's jewelry shows.  I haven't purchased or received anything from the Q but auto deliveries in many months.  What is your current experience with out the door to the shipper time?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Out the door shipping time

I have no complaints. Items I purchase knowing they are Advance orders ship when they say. They do tend to take awhile to ship their things out, but it's always been that way IMHO.

HSN ships out FAST. QVC needs to adopt whatever process HSN is using.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie   Prior to the pandemic, I received all my orders within 5 to 8 days.   Since, 8 days from order to receiving that order has been common.   Even one order when the nation had a massive snow storm stopping trains, planes, and trucks showed up on day 9.

I prefer to shop locally, but I have been fortunate that my QVC orders have never had the delays I read about here.  That has been true whether I have ordered from NY or from FL.  Most of my orders are skincare plus a scattering of clothing.  Most recently, I received the flashlights they sell every Christmas/Hanukkah season and they arrived exactly as promised the day I ordered them.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie I placed two Denim and Co. orders Tuesday. They were out the door early am Sunday.

Honored Contributor

Only the Q's expediter would have that kind of information

♥Surface of the Sun♥