Honored Contributor

Re: Our beautiful Courtney on Q2Live tonight!

She's not a host I enjoy watching.

Honored Contributor

"Our Beautiful Courtney" -- are you related to her??   I'm not trying to be funny, I really am curious. 

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

She's not a host I enjoy watching.

@Krimpette

She's actually a host I CAN NOT watch.  She is the one host that makes me IMMEDIATELY turn the channel. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

As for host progression over time, it appears Courtney is going backwards.

She really spoils every show I might be interested in and never see.

Honored Contributor

I saw her hosting a fashion and accessories clearance last night.  I think Courtney is in her element hosting fashion shows. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw her hosting a fashion and accessories clearance last night.  I think Courtney is in her element hosting fashion shows. 

I agree @Lipstickdiva.  Even in those presentations it gets dicey with her veering off the item, and giggling, but she has a wonderful personal fashion sense.  I try to watch her fashion presentations, I do try.  Any other shows such as food, or jewelry is a No for me.  It seems as if she never prepares well for any of her shows, but feels her gift for gab will see her through.  I end up working too hard to get the information I need (looking up the details online or waiting for the vendor to hopefully address important specs).  

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

As for host progression over time, it appears Courtney is going backwards.

She really spoils every show I might be interested in and never see.

I agree.  Channel changer for me too.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't seen "our Courtney" very often to even ID her, but have caught several shows in the past month, and...that would be a No.

I don't do strident, high-pitched, shrieky and cackle-y. From any host. "Beautiful?" Not especially, of note.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:
Courtney is hosting a beautiful Vicenza show this evening and she really takes me back to the days of Lisa Robertson and the lovely outdoor settings. You're doing a marvelous job Courtney, and thank you QVC for recognizing such an amazing and professional young lady! Keep doing what you're doing, Courtney!!! ❤💎💄👠🛍👜👄

------------------

I just clicked on Q2 to see what was on... please..."our" Courtney????    Not mine....so many errors.   She just

finished apologizing for giving the wrong gold karat info

during the presentation of a bracelet.  Always gets colors incorrect, fabric the wrong name...giggly, silly ad-libs, immature presentations.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind toward show host.