Valued Contributor

Orders not appearing in my account, What is going on today!!!!!!Customer care how about some help w

[ Edited ]

I placed an order and it did not appear on my account.  Talked to customer svc. And she said no record of order, wait it will show up ina few mins,

Waited an hour and still no order....Ordered again, customer svc said having problems.   So now I could have 2 items.   QVC seems to have taken on too much.  I hope I don’t get 2 items a d charged for two items.  TSVGift  box.  This is rediculous.

Honored Contributor

Re: Orders not appearing in my account

Didn’t you get an order number after you placed your order?  Even if it’s not showing up on your end, customer service should be able to trace the order number.

Valued Contributor

Re: Orders not appearing in my account

[ Edited ]

No order number on my receipt ..CS also had no order  number.  I did print out the second order.  No order number.   They have taken on too much.  4 QVC ‘s and 

HSN.  All I want is 1green gift box..LOL

New Contributor

Re: Orders not appearing in my account, What is going on today!!!!!!Customer care how about some he

The same thing happened to me, during a Martha Stewart midnight presentation. I had to cancel one of the items.