Occasional Contributor

Re: Orders make it to local post office and then head out to some other city!!!!!

I am perturbed also. UPS is 2 minutes from my house. Trucks go by my house 5-6 days a week. My packages get there and then shipped to post office miles away. Arrive at my house 2 days later. Does not make sense. Oder something from Amazon and other well known companies and get my items UPS or FedEx. Immediately. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Orders make it to local post office and then head out to some other city!!!!!

I order from Walmart, Hsn, Amazon, Ulta, Sephora, Home Depot and maybe a few other places I cannot think of but never have the shipping problems I have with QVC and rarely pay shipping with the other places.  My D & Co top went down south and said on the day it was delivered there that it was delivered to me at my mailbox and I live many miles from that post office. I have got to pay off my bill and quit watching QVC.  I only order now a few things that I cannot get elsewhere like occasional Denim & Co. and maybe something else that catches my eye that is a good price. Maybe that will be my new years resolution to quit the Q.

Honored Contributor

My QVC orders have arrived very quickly---they are using UPS again....😁 (at least in my area)............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I order sporadically and haven't had much issue with getting my orders and returns being credited until recently. I have an order in limbo at my local post office going on a week now "your package may be delayed" after it was received at the post office in my town. 

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Lock&Lock gift set on 11/16, processed by Q 11/18.  Arrived at UPS 11/21.  UPS says it transferred to PO but did not say which PO. on 11/22.  Still waiting.  So for the past 14 days it is somewhere, who knows where.  

Respected Contributor

The USPS is having big problems now, they just cannot handle mail delivery. I got emails yesterday from three different magazine companies saying the local post office cannot find my address. I've lived in the same house for over 25 years now and it's in a small town. Yes, I'll be calling the post office when they open this morning. I've been waiting on a package from Macy's for about a month. It's gotten as far as NC this morning so I'm hoping it will move on down to SC next but who knows?

Regular Contributor

Look on the bright side:  It's better your package than you and your luggage when you fly!  

Everything, people and packages, get routed through hubs in this day and age.  By computer.  What possibly wouldn't go wrong with that?  Can't find people to work, overloaded with items, no regular work force. . . 

Super Contributor

Well my "in limbo" sitting at the post office for over a week order finally showed up today as well another order than recently shipped out.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.