Esteemed Contributor

Re: Orders NOT Showing Up in Order Status

@Kachina624 

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper    Just wait an hour or two and they'll show up.  Don't think it didn't "take" and place a duplicate order.  This has been going on for over a week. 

Too bad I didn,t realize this, did dup. Order.  I called  CS  and she sajd, you only have one order.  Ha, when the other showed up, too late to cancel.  Within  two hours.  Now it wil! Stay IN PROCESS FOR A WEEK. Sorry for yelling, but I hate QVC.

The only reason I ordered is because a friend likes the item and I can,t get it anywhere else.  Now I have two coming in.

HSN gives you a few hours to change your mind and cancel.  This is a Christmas present.  

Esteemed Contributor

CS could not cancel order.  They are pretty much useless.  

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition    When your extra order order shows up, I'd return it immediately and contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and ask them to waive the return shipping fees.  Include the order # of the return. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

@Kachina624 wrote:

@qvcaddition    When your extra order order shows up, I'd return it immediately and contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and ask them to waive the return shipping fees.  Include the order # of the return. 

Thank you, I let CS know at the time it happened, but will do as you suggested.  

Contributor

Same thing happened to me, but they didn't show up until the next day, and it wouldn't let me cancel.  Grrrr....so I called CS, and they said to return and mark it wrongorder sent...I mean..what the heck is going on?  I ordered it 3 times - the last one took, and the prior two didn't show until the next day....totally aggravating!!

Frequent Contributor

Yes. It happened to me on some Sketchers shoes. It let me cancel the second order when they finally showed up. Its annoying for sure.

New Contributor

2-1-2022, placed order for TSV Foodsaver, not showing up in order status.  Did not receive confirmation email.  Did anyone else have this problem?