Honored Contributor

Ordering food products from the Q

After reading the messages about the food from the Q I don't think I will order anything that needs to be kept cold. I don't think the problem is w/the Q but the company that delivers.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Re: Ordering food products from the Q

QVC has had shipping, returning and canceling problems for a long time.  A lot of complaints on here.  I have purchased food items from QVC over the years but the prices have gotten too expensive for me so I hardly order food at all.  Now with the pandemic, the shipping has gotten worse.  I would not want to order something that needs to be kept cold in the environment we're in now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 - For whatever it's worth, each of my recent QVC food deliveries has arrived on time and without any problems. From what I've seen posted in the forums, a few vendors have had some inventory issues, but as far as actual delivery goes, that is going to depend solely on the UPS hub in your area. (I've also received food items from other companies via UPS—and one via USPS—and all have arrived just fine.)

Respected Contributor

I've never had any issues and I only order stuff with free shipping and handling and if the price is right.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The problem is not with the Q or the delivery people.  At this time it is the recoil from the covid.

QVC was getting it together with the new warehouseses and shipping and them boom a little virus undid everything.

Since you are aware of problems at this time delaying food ordering would be wise.

@Group 5 minus 1 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

My mom has placed two or three food orders from Q over the past couple of months and didn't have any issues with those.

Honored Contributor

I don't order food often, but I did recently due to illness.  I ordered from QVC and HSN and have not received any of my orders.  They are long overdue and still show "processing" or nothing.   Good thing I can have food delivered from local stores.  Will not order again from either channel.  Prices are too high also.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered salmon about a month ago from HSN and it was frozen when it arrived (no ice in box) fall.  Live in Dallas area and it's getting to hot for perishables to be on a truck all day.

Unfortunately I don't get delivery via UPS until late afternoon so I will not be ordering any frozen food, candles or chocolate until the  fall