Regular Contributor

Last night I ordered a Breezies bra.  A while later (around 30 minutes) I received an e-mail saying "you forgot something".  It was the bra.  I went to Order status and my order was not there.  Nor did I receive the "Yay, we received your order" e-mail.

I figrured I must have forgotten to hit  "place order".  So I went back through the process again.  This time the "Yay" email came and it was in my order status area.

Well this morning an e-mail was waiting for me telling me my order was processing.  Oh No!  Both bras were there in two separate orders.  I tried to cancel, contacted Social Team, but no go.  I am getting both.  Social team said they noted my account for me to get full refund for second item. 

Frustrating.  I know I will get my money back, but it is inconvenient and not my fault.

Honored Contributor

@FLtricia   That happens every once in awhile for no known reason.  It has happened to me a couple of times.  I lived through it and you undoubtedly will too.

When you send the extra back, use the QVC return label, go to the USPS website and click on "return a package".  They'll come and pick it up and email you a receipt.  Couldn't be much easier.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Over the years of me shopping at QVC that has happened to me twice, where there was some sort of glitch in the ordering process and it did not complete until the following morning.

The first time I did as you and placed another order. That was a nightmare to straighten out.

The next time it occurred I just waited and the order showed up the next day.

Regular Contributor

That is my plan next time too.  I posted this so others could see this can happen .  I just never considered this could be a problem.  Next time I will definitely wait until next day.